MultiCare Health System Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MultiCare Health System Licensed Practical Nurse Interview Questions

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in December 2016.

Interview

Applied by internet, automated responses for each process. Called in for interview, request for references placed into automated process, emailed reference survey to previous employers. If all goes well, will be asked to come in for final interview with hospital nurse managers for unit.

Interview Questions

• What do you want to get out of this job?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for MultiCare Health System

Licensed Practical Nurse Interview

Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System in September 2011.

Interview

I met with my direct supervisor who asked me the typical questions. She also asked some relevant nursing questions. I then received a call a couple of weeks later with a job offer. I dealt with HR from there negotiating pay and a start date. They have a extensive 2 week new employee training that everyone has to attend. It is amazing the amount of information they provide you with and the specific training that you receive.

Interview Questions