MultiCare Health System Senior Administrative Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MultiCare Health System Senior Administrative Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at MultiCare Health System

1 Interview Review

1.0

Senior Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Tacoma, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at MultiCare Health System (Tacoma, WA) in March 2016.

Interview

applied online. specifically requested to be contacted via email only. received a CALL while commuting via Sounder from a prospective team member - also sr. administrative assistant; not Recruiting. Invited to on site interview. I arrived to the interview 15 min early. via email, i'd asked for more information for the specific role as the job description was generic. although assured i would receive prior to the interview, was not received. the location's reception area smelled like bad plumbing -- very off putting for a first impression. The physicians and executives were late and unprepared re: had not read my Resume and didn't think with my extensive experience would be the right challenge for me. Physicians, executives and Admin team suggested I apply for the EA to COO position. I sent thank you email and snail mail to all interviewers. Recruiting only connected with form email that the position had been filled.

Interview Questions

• You have great experience with very hard to get into companies. Why do you want to work here?
    How do you deal with difficult personalities.
    I don't think this role would be a big enough challenge for you -- what do you think?
    Have you applied for the EA to the COO position?
    How soon could you start the assignment?   1 Answer