MultiPlan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at MultiPlan

2.5

Sort:

Claims Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MultiPlan in January 2017.

Interview

it wasn't hard very efficient manager HR was great . told me a lot about position. my resume wasn't needed. really great employer. great benefits. Hours are flexible and have the ability to work from home

Claims Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiPlan.

Interview

Interview process was warm and friendly. The interviewer gave a thorough description of the role. Expectations and the requirements for the position were clearly defined. Benefits were reviewed as well as the FWA.

Interview Questions

• Tell me when you had to deal with a difficult situation and how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Oracle Applications Developer Interview

Interview

You apply for the position. two weeks later you get a call to schedule the interview. Panel interview with 2 developers. Once that is done, you will be interviewed by manager which is very generic

Interview Questions

• It was hard to understand questions due to heavy accent.   1 Answer

Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Rosemont, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Rosemont, IL) in August 2015.

Interview

I had three supervisor manager and regional manager The regional manager was out of state so that was a phone interview supervisor was in one office manager was in a different office but the interviews were less than 20 minutes

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your background!   1 Answer

SERVICE ADVISOR Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Waltham, MA) in June 2011.

Interview

First I met with someone in the Human Resources department who went over the different company benefits, and provided some background of the company. Then I had the interview with two Team Leaders plus the department Manager. They asked various customer service questions, and had questions on different experiences I had been in with previous employers. The interview itself was approximately 30 minutes long.

Interview Questions

• Name something you did in a previous job that you feel could have gone differently.   Answer Question

Job seemed too difficult for me to take part in. Lots of training to do in a short amount of time before you are on the phones by yourself.

Senior Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MultiPlan (New York, NY) in May 2011.

Interview

Met with the Human Resources Manager, the hiring manager and two peers in a similar position. Four interviews were all scheduled within a single day. Offer was made the next day.

Interview Questions

• What was your most challenging project and how did you deal with it?   Answer Question

Technology Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MultiPlan (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Full-day interview (8:30am-3pm) with four individual interviews and a case study, including an interview with two current TLP'ers and a lunch with a senior executive. All quite laid-back: each interviewer focused on different aspects (e.g., leadership, area of interest, technical background, fit, etc.) and the conversations were colloquial, friendly, and free-flowing. Definitely a fun experience. The only downside was that there was little to no feedback upon receiving the rejection.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you were leading someone and something went wrong.   1 Answer
    • What do you do for fun?   Answer Question

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Naperville, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

After HR screening and phone interview with Director, brought in for video interview with Director and in-person interview with Manager and potential co-worker. Although they had been pursing me and urging me to apply for the position, I was unable to obtain post-interview feedback. Very disappointing experience.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with IT technology?   1 Answer

IT Security Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Naperville, IL) in July 2015.

Interview

I worked through TEK Systems with Matt Beard for the application to the position and for the interview coordination. For the interview, I met with the IT Security and Compliance Director at MultiPlan in their Naperville, IL office. We spoke for roughly 45 minutes and shortly there after, I was informed by Matt that they had decided to offer the contract position to me.

Interview Questions

• What experience do you have writing technical documenation?   1 Answer

Negotiation

There was no need to negotiate as MultiPlan's offer was the best in terms of pay, benefits, location and timing.

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Arlington, TX).

Interview

I was contacted by Office Team and went in for an initial interview with their firm and went through the new hire process with them. Afterwards the HR Director flew in from California to meet with me and then I also interviewed with the SVP of Operations.