MultiPlan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jan 1, 2018

2.6

Technology Leadership Program Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MultiPlan (New York, NY) in December 2017.

Interview

Full-day interview (8:30am-3pm) with four individual interviews and a case study, including an interview with two current TLP'ers and a lunch with a senior executive. All quite laid-back: each interviewer focused on different aspects (e.g., leadership, area of interest, technical background, fit, etc.) and the conversations were colloquial, friendly, and free-flowing. Definitely a fun experience. The only downside was that there was little to no feedback upon receiving the rejection.

Interview Questions

• Give an example of a time where you were leading someone and something went wrong.   1 Answer
    • What do you do for fun?   Answer Question

Claims Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiPlan.

Interview

Interview process was warm and friendly. The interviewer gave a thorough description of the role. Expectations and the requirements for the position were clearly defined. Benefits were reviewed as well as the FWA.

Interview Questions

• Tell me when you had to deal with a difficult situation and how did you deal with it?   1 Answer

Analytic Research Medical Claims Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiPlan in June 2017.

Interview

A phone screening with the hiring manager, followed by an "excel assessment" and IF you pass this step you will THEN be given a coding assessment, followed by a face to face interview. To be clear, you must pass an IT assessment BEFORE you are given a coding assessment...for a coding position.

Claims Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MultiPlan in January 2017.

Interview

it wasn't hard very efficient manager HR was great . told me a lot about position. my resume wasn't needed. really great employer. great benefits. Hours are flexible and have the ability to work from home

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Naperville, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

After HR screening and phone interview with Director, brought in for video interview with Director and in-person interview with Manager and potential co-worker. Although they had been pursing me and urging me to apply for the position, I was unable to obtain post-interview feedback. Very disappointing experience.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with IT technology?   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Arlington, TX).

Interview

I was contacted by Office Team and went in for an initial interview with their firm and went through the new hire process with them. Afterwards the HR Director flew in from California to meet with me and then I also interviewed with the SVP of Operations.

Senior Medical Claims Resolution Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Newtown, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was professional, warm and I felt very comfortable. The staff was polite and friendly. Great atmosphere! I was early for my interview and I didn't have to wait long to start the interview. I learned about other locations for the company and when they moved to their existing location.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? Explain a complicated situation that you had to resolve and how did you handle the outcome?   1 Answer

EDI Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MultiPlan (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied through Multiplan job posting, which I found on Indeed. HR called back to set up phone interview. After the phone interview, they offered an onsite interview which I accepted. Two weeks after the onsite interview, HR called and offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Primarily on job experiences. Also behavioral questions on how to handle stresses etc   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Naperville, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Vetted by HR and then called in for a face to face with hiring manager. The process was fairly simple, not a lot of technical questions, seemed to be sizing me to see if I would be a good fit.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MultiPlan.

Interview

I was interviewed by the team lead of the department. She did a good job of making me feel comfortable as she was laid back and actually a bit late. This afforded me more confidence. It was fairly simple; an explanation of what the team does and what's expected, then I was asked of my experience as the team lead looked upon my resume. She seemed pleased with my experience. I asked her a couple of questions, and took my leave soon after.

Interview Questions

• Do you handle fast-paced work environments well?   1 Answer