MultiPlan Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MultiPlan Interview Questions

Updated Jun 14, 2017

2.6

Analytic Research Medical Claims Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MultiPlan in June 2017.

Interview

A phone screening with the hiring manager, followed by an "excel assessment" and IF you pass this step you will THEN be given a coding assessment, followed by a face to face interview. To be clear, you must pass an IT assessment BEFORE you are given a coding assessment...for a coding position.

Claims Specialist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MultiPlan in January 2017.

Interview

it wasn't hard very efficient manager HR was great . told me a lot about position. my resume wasn't needed. really great employer. great benefits. Hours are flexible and have the ability to work from home

IT Project Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Naperville, IL) in October 2016.

Interview

After HR screening and phone interview with Director, brought in for video interview with Director and in-person interview with Manager and potential co-worker. Although they had been pursing me and urging me to apply for the position, I was unable to obtain post-interview feedback. Very disappointing experience.

Interview Questions

• How familiar are you with IT technology?   1 Answer

Human Resources Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Arlington, TX

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Arlington, TX).

Interview

I was contacted by Office Team and went in for an initial interview with their firm and went through the new hire process with them. Afterwards the HR Director flew in from California to meet with me and then I also interviewed with the SVP of Operations.

Senior Medical Claims Resolution Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Newtown, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Newtown, PA) in July 2016.

Interview

The interview process was professional, warm and I felt very comfortable. The staff was polite and friendly. Great atmosphere! I was early for my interview and I didn't have to wait long to start the interview. I learned about other locations for the company and when they moved to their existing location.

Interview Questions

• Why should we hire you? Explain a complicated situation that you had to resolve and how did you handle the outcome?   1 Answer

EDI Analyst II Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at MultiPlan (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

Applied through Multiplan job posting, which I found on Indeed. HR called back to set up phone interview. After the phone interview, they offered an onsite interview which I accepted. Two weeks after the onsite interview, HR called and offer was made.

Interview Questions

• Primarily on job experiences. Also behavioral questions on how to handle stresses etc   1 Answer

Director Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Naperville, IL

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Naperville, IL) in May 2016.

Interview

Vetted by HR and then called in for a face to face with hiring manager. The process was fairly simple, not a lot of technical questions, seemed to be sizing me to see if I would be a good fit.

Database Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at MultiPlan.

Interview

I was interviewed by the team lead of the department. She did a good job of making me feel comfortable as she was laid back and actually a bit late. This afforded me more confidence. It was fairly simple; an explanation of what the team does and what's expected, then I was asked of my experience as the team lead looked upon my resume. She seemed pleased with my experience. I asked her a couple of questions, and took my leave soon after.

Interview Questions

• Do you handle fast-paced work environments well?   1 Answer

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Salt Lake City, UT

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Salt Lake City, UT) in September 2015.

Interview

First I had a phone interview with someone from H.R. Then, about a week after that I was called for an in person interview and that was within the next week. After my in person interview I heard back within about a week that I was hired. I was then given a start date and advised that I needed to fill out some online forms for a background check. After about another week I started training.

Interview Questions

• How many times do think a person should call in sick within a period of one year? What are your greatest strengths? Do you have any vacations or appointments planned in the next 90 days that would cause you to take time off from work?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I told the interviewer what I wanted as far as a starting wage and they actually started me at a little bit higher than what I requested.

Customer Service Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Waltham, MA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MultiPlan (Waltham, MA) in August 2015.

Interview

It was a fairly laid back process in which you talked to the team lead manager in the call center. Gave you a basic description of the company and how the training process would proceed. Asked basic info about yourself. Most important asset to have is being punctual and making it to work on time. As well as producing the stats that are required on a weekly basis.

Interview Questions

• Are you punctual and consider yourself on time to work at previous jobs?

Describe your three strengths?
      Answer Question