Multiband Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Multiband Interview Questions

1.8

FS Operations Technician Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Akron, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Multiband (Akron, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

Received an email from a recruiter about the job with the job information. The email sounded good. 401k, medical insurance, free DirectTV, company vehicle, gas card, etc. I called the recruiter and they set me up with an in-person interview time and the person I would be interviewing with. All they asked was that I fill out an online application before hand.

I was reminded three times by email about my interview time and interviewer.

I arrive on time for my interview only to find out that it is a hiring event. I stand around for 15+ minutes before someone from the company even acknowledges I arrive. They tell me it will only be another few minutes but 10+ go by before I finally am called back an interview.

I go back for my interview with a manager (not the one I was told would interview me). After the first question he stops to answer a text message! Doesn't even give me a "please excuse me", or a "sorry about that"! He really seems disinterested in doing interviews. He also decided that this was a perfectly good time to use chewing tobacco with his "lovely" spit cup.

Thankfully he told me what they won't on paper:
    You will work BOTH Saturday and Sunday as a new hire regardless of industry experience.
    Your day starts at 7:59 a.m. and ends at ???.
    You only get paid on work completed.
    You will get a starter set of tools, but if you lose one you buy a replacement. You buy other tools you may need.

Interview Questions

• Rate the following in order of importance: customer satisfaction, safety, speed, clean work.   1 Answer

Multiband Response

Feb 8, 2016 – Goodman Networks

We sincerely appreciate your feedback and are taking immediate action to ensure we maintain high integrity in our interviewing process. Thank you for taking the time to leave a review!

CNC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Multiband (Houston, TX) in October 2015.

Interview

Was asked questions on how a particular material was to be milled on the CNC. After I answered the questions, was given the job. The interviewer was very "abrasive", talked extremely softly, I could barely hear him. Smoked cigarettes inside his office during the interview. Didn't listen to much I had to say as I tried explaining different aspects of the process.

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at Multiband.

Interview

I submitted my resume on line and application. Next day got a phone call interview. Passed it and hr set me up for a face to face the next day. Interview was very professional. Interviewer had knowledge about position. Interview lasted about an hour. Then took me to meet another supervisor. Went home and got an email the next day that I was hired. Filled out background paper work and took drug screen.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a deadline you've had to complete and how you completed it.   Answer Question

Installation Technician Interview

Anonymous Employee in Akron, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Multiband (Akron, OH) in June 2015.

Interview

The interview took about an hour and a half. Easy questions, the site manager made sure everything was crystal clear. The questions were quite easy, and with a little knowledge of computers you can be on your way to a fun job. The job sounds like ling hours and required weekends but that's not alot to ask when you have a stable job in my area.

Installation Tech Interview

Interview

if you have a pulse and can pass a drug test---this company is looking for you

Warehouse Manager Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Multiband in April 2014.

Interview

management questions. what kind of manager are you. what style of management do you have. what difficulties have you over come in managemnt and how did you overcome it. what kind of attmaspher and people have you worked with and how have you made them succesful. be yourself and be confident but not cocky.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

contract.

Corporate Leadership Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Minneapolis, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Multiband (Minneapolis, MN) in March 2014.

Interview

Was emailed about a time for HR screen. Agreed to time, HR person did not call. I emailed HR person and two days later got an "opps, I forgot" email. Eventually did have phone screen.Have no idea what came after that in their process because I declined to continue based on their unrealistic expectations - travel up to 50% and very low salary.

Interview Questions

• What's your salary expectations?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Grand Rapids, MI

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Multiband (Grand Rapids, MI).

Interview

Apply online, you will get sent to the closest office regardless of location you applied for.

Interview Questions

• Rate Professionalism, Quality, Saftey and Effeciency in order?   1 Answer

Negotiation

Training followed by regular pay

Anonymous Employee in Paducah, KY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Multiband (Paducah, KY).

Interview

1 Interview, It's easy to get hired as long as you don't have background problems, drug issues and can supply a start up vehicle

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Multiband (Houston, TX) in January 2014.

Interview

Was nice in a way as they tried to be different. The problem was that too many during the interview process at one time...should be an individual thing with each one. They told me it didn't matter what they think the other managers; if the head guy didn't like you. Was very defensive during interview and all the others liked me. Overall they tried; but the focus should be on what the candidate has to offer. Happen to listen to one hired candidate; person was suppose to get a drug screen done the same day. They kept calling and didn't return calls; but they still wanted to hire him. Always come early sometimes; you can see what they are really looking for. Not much; not at all qualified with a little potential. Seems to be a growing trend. Too busy liking or not liking. But I will say they got a humor and will have a good time; but the head guy won't. Egos should be in check. Did offer a interview ...review of themselves. The link did not work; had to fudge the address. They says a lot about a family atmosphere; but if it doesn't start from the top down. Not going to matter much. Seems understaffed at all times was my general impression. Which means high turn over...doesn't matter who you hire if the staff is overworked. Sounds like my last job. Two - Interview process. Left interview feeling mixed that I gave a good interview and was honest. Non- conventional interview; but okay.

Interview Questions

• Ask us anything? Second interview. Asked negotiation questions and real questions. Honestly the head guy got offended and defensive. Anytime your leaning forward to answer interviewers questions; you know the rest.   Answer Question