Munich American Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.5

Interviews for Top Jobs at Munich American

Business Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Munich American (Princeton, NJ) in March 2015.

Interview

It was very personable and friendly. Typical behavioral questions and brief questions about general insurance knowledge. I meet with two account managers and was also given a tour of the office. Overall it was very good experience

Actuarial Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Munich American.

Interview

Two phone interviews and one on site interview.
    First round interview is all behavior questions and they ask about technical background as well as the soa exams.
    Second round is pretty short, the manager called me and asked about questions based on resume.
    Third round I interviewed with 6 people in different departments and mostly they all ask behavior questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No negotiation

Actuarial Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Munich American (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Applied on their website. Initial phone screen by a recruiter. When she let me know I got a second interview, she gave me tips on how to impress my second interviewer. Second interview was by someone who actually works in the department. Got invited to the company for an interview day, had 5 interviews by both HR people & people in my department. Everyone was very nice and easy to talk to. Got my offer within the week.

Interview Questions

• What are 3 of your weaknesses?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation for an internship position.

IT Consultant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Munich American (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

As a consultant, I was contacted by a recruiter I had been working with for a couple months about this opportunity. He sent them my resume and they wanted an immediate interview. Met with the head of the department and a couple members of the team. Very pleasant, easy going interview, focused on my technical skills and what I can bring to the job.

Interview Questions

• Nothing special or unusual. Entirely technical orientated questions.   Answer Question

Negotiation

As a contract consultant, it was through the contract firm and the salary had been pre-set.

Tell Me About Yourself Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Munich American in November 2011.

Interview

I got this interview at November 2011 and it was held in the campus career center. Questions are fair. Like tell me about yourself, and tell me about a hard time you got through. The interviewer I met was nice and professional. She also asked some academic questions and also went through the resumes. Fair interview.