Murex Consultant Front Office Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Murex Consultant Front Office Interview Questions

Front Office Consultant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Sydney (Australia)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Murex (Sydney (Australia)) in January 2016.

Interview

Had to complete a test booklet at arrival that lasted 2 hours. The test involved three sections: maths, coding and finance questions. I find it strange that they would ask maths questions about circles. Afterwards, the manager and an employee reviewed the test booklet and sat down for an interview. The employee generally asked behavioural questions while the manager asked more technical questions. The manager also went through the test booklet, particularly on questions I could not answer. The whole process did make me feel incompetent even though I was very confident in my numerical skills. The interviewers were quite friendly. However, they expect a lot from their candidate pool. The process did give off the vibe that you are to work autonomously at all times.

Interview Questions

• Questions on options, future and forward contracts
    Standard behavioural questions
    Interviewers ask questions based on the resume so I suggest learn your resume thoroughly
    Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Murex

Consultant Front Office Interview

Anonymous Employee in Paris (France)

(Translated from English)

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Murex (Paris (France)) in September 2011.

Interview

Test écrit (maths, finances, informatique) + PDG + Ressources Humaines + Patron

Interview Questions

• Que sont les profits et les pertes de comptabilité, les profits et les pertes économiques et comment les calculer ?   Answer Question