Muscular Dystrophy Association Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Muscular Dystrophy Association Marketing Interview Questions

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Marketing Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association in March 2016.

Interview

During the initial phone interview with HR, it seemed like the interviewer had not gone over my resume. She stopped asking questions almost immediately when I mentioned that I would not be available for another month (due to graduation).

Interview Questions

Muscular Dystrophy Association Response

Jul 28, 2016 – HR

Thank you for your feedback on our interview process! We always want those who interview and have interactions with MDA to enjoy their interview and have a great experience. Congratulations on your... More

Other Interview Reviews for Muscular Dystrophy Association

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association (Atlanta, GA) in July 2011.

Interview

The telephone interview was very personable and although the salary was lower than I was looking for, it peaked my interest enough to proceed. My in person interview consisted of three people. They informed me that I was participating in a "behavioral interview". The interview was so structured and unforgiving that it completely turned me off. If I did not answer the question exactly the way they wanted it. They would wait till I was done answering and ask me the exact question again. I felt like I was in kindergarten. It was robotic and impersonal. The didn't even talk about the one thing that was attracting me to accepting a lower salary, the cause.

Interview Questions

I didn't even wait for the offer, I was so turned off by the interview style. I sent an email thanking them and saying that it wasn't a good fit.