Muscular Dystrophy Association Program Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Muscular Dystrophy Association Program Coordinator Interview Questions

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association (Raleigh, NC) in February 2011.

Interview

Asked job service to arrange interview after viewing ad in local newspaper. In person interview with one regional manager, not from my area. Relaxed interview process, asked about past job experience, described position well, but did not reveal extensive expectations of position.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to spend a week at an MDA camp?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Muscular Dystrophy Association

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association (Charleston, WV) in August 2008.

Interview

After submitting my résumé electronically I received a follow up call from the Regional office. The Regional office does all of the initial screening for the positions. I had a phone interview then a panel interview with 2 people from the Regional office and the current Executive Director from the office I was hired for. The interview consisted of standard behavior interview questions, showing similar sales situations and ended with a personal presentation as to why I would be a good candidate.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions were pretty standard as far as tell me a time when...you can tell if the office has been in high turnover with the position how quickly they run through the questions. In my office particularly they already make a decision n a candidate as soon as the person comes in bubbly new grad willing to do anything to be successful.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty average they weren't willing to go above the offer at all.

Program Coordinator Interview

Application

The process took 2 days. I interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association in July 2010.

Interview

Phone interview, in person interview. As with any interview, be sure to know your information and have done thorough research on the position as well as the company. Especially with some MDA offices, be sure to look your best. Don't be afraid to ask questions and maintain a positive demeanor.

Interview Questions

• Tell us about a time you did xyz...   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation available. You get what they want to give you.