Muscular Dystrophy Association Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Volunteer Recruitment Coordinator Interview

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association.

Interview

Group interview with 5 people total. Introduced ourselves and said our favorite job/why. Next person had to repeat what you said. Given information about position and company. Brainstormed words that came to mind when you thought of their Lockup event. Had to prepare a script to get someone to become a jailbird.

Interview Questions

• Prepare a script to your best friend to invite them to the Lockup event   1 Answer

Negotiation

None. Training is 10/hour, and after a week it goes up to 11/hour

Other Interview Reviews for Muscular Dystrophy Association

Anonymous Employee in Bothell, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association (Bothell, WA) in August 2011.

Interview

Came in for an in-person interview, in a group setting with about ten other candidates and they said they were looking to hire 2-4 VRCs. The Fundraising Coordinator led the interview, asking questions about how we handle rejection, stay motivated, and more. She also had us read a phone script while she was facing away to simulate hearing us on the phone, which was a little intimidating and I was glad I didn't have to go first!

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Contract job; each agency has a set bill rate - you may be able to negotiate with the agency you work, but MDA won't talk dollars.

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Muscular Dystrophy Association (Charlotte, NC) in November 2010.

Interview

First half hour interview with MDA Employee.
    Next Hour Group Interview with both Fundraising coordinators with about 6 other people. Asked questions like "What would you say to a person you were asking to commit to the Lock Up?" "What kind of people are good jail birds". Not a good discription of what the job entails. Led to believe we are given tons of names to cold call but in reality you have to make do with about 10 new numbers a day.

Interview Questions

• "write down a script for asking for a jailbird to commit to the lock up."   Answer Question

Negotiation

No Negotiation. Pay was discussed before the interviews.