Music & Arts Center Full Time Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Music & Arts Center Full Time Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Music & Arts Center

Full Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Music & Arts Center (Richmond, VA) in July 2013.

Interview

Depends how badly we need people. If we need people: Count on a fast and efficent interview process. Someone will give you a call, have a mild phone interview, then set up an interview with the manager you will be working alongside. If that goes well, then they will set you up with an interview with the district manager then you're in when the next pay period kicks in.

Guaranteed temp employment pretty much is during August. Maybe even get hired on as a regular employee afterward depending on the need.

Otherwise, best that can be said is just to turn in a resume (don't bother asking for an application) on a day that the manager is on duty and hope that we're hiring.

Interview Questions

• Do you have any experience in sales?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Music & Arts Center

Full Time Sales Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at Music & Arts Center (Atlanta, GA) in April 2012.

Interview

The interview was conducted by both my immediate manager and the DM. The District Manager has most of the hiring/firing "say-so". The meeting lasted about 30 minutes where we discussed the regular responsibilities and duties of my upcoming position and they asked a series of questions.

Interview Questions

• Most of the questions asked were normal interview questions such as "where do you see yourself in the next couple of years?" or "which is more important, sales or customer service?"   Answer Question