Music & Arts Center Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Music & Arts Center Part Time Sales Associate Interview Questions

Interviews at Music & Arts Center

2.7

Anonymous Employee in Princeton, NJ

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Music & Arts Center (Princeton, NJ) in July 2012.

Interview

Most of the questions were centered around schedule availability and effectiveness to work with others in a team. If you has been engaged with the company before (whether as someone who has taken lessons there or as a frequent customer) it is definitely a plus. Proficiency with musical instruments does not help you as much as it would for a full-time employees so do not invest a lot of your time explaining how you are skilled in playing i.e. the violin, guitar, flute, etc.

Interview Questions

• How much does your school schedule allow you to work here?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for Music & Arts Center

Anonymous Employee in Paramus, NJ

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Music & Arts Center (Paramus, NJ) in May 2017.

Interview

Management reached out post-application, and asked some questions based off interest in the company. After this, we then set up two separate in person interviews with both district manager and direct bosses. I was offered the job about a week or so later.

Interview Questions

• What is your knowledge on brass since you are a woodwind player and vocalist primarily?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Music & Arts Center (New York, NY) in March 2016.

Interview

Once I filled out an application I got a call. I came in and the interview process was basically just a conversation with the manager and got an offer afterwards.

Interview Questions

• What level of education have you received?   1 Answer

Negotiation

I got offered minimum wage at first and then I was told it would be worked up from there.