Music & Arts Center Salesperson Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Music & Arts Center Salesperson Interview Questions

Interviews at Music & Arts Center

1.3

Salesperson Interview

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Music & Arts Center in August 2007.

Interview

The interview was very straightforward: they asked if I ever worked in sales before, asked a few quick questions about how I would handle some situations. I was then told to go to a different store and that they would have a job for me. I went to the other store and was hired.

Interview Questions

• If you see a customer trying to steal something from the store, what should you do about it?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Music & Arts Center

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Music & Arts Center.

Interview

It was a relatively short interview. I met one on one with the manager and was hired on the spot. They only wanted people experienced in sales. Nowadays, that policy has been relaxed, so it is easier to get in as long as you have musical experience. I am required to type fifty words to finish the interview review.

Interview Questions

• Are you a lizard in a human suit?   1 Answer

Negotiation

No negotiation.

Salesperson Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at Music & Arts Center in July 2011.

Interview

Two interviews, one phone with the district manager, and one in person with store and district manager. Basic questions are asked, mostly to gauge if the applicant can handle customers, have what it takes to be part of the team and if they have high aspirations (ie- become a store manager).

Interview Questions

• Why did you choose your instrument? (The managers are silly and gauge answers like this).   Answer Question

Negotiation

I negotiated my pay comparing it to my last job (on campus) and the possibility of going somewhere else.