Music & Arts Center Store Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Music & Arts Center Store Manager Interview Questions

Interviews at Music & Arts Center

2.0

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Music & Arts Center (Columbus, OH) in February 2016.

Interview

I met the district manager and the general manager at a store. They asked me a few questions about my past sales and customer service experience, as well as past management experience.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time where you felt that you went above and beyond for a customer.   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for Music & Arts Center

Anonymous Employee in Phoenix, AZ

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Music & Arts Center (Phoenix, AZ) in May 2014.

Interview

Really lacked detail, was kept in the dark on a lot of duties that are not in the job description. Interview was very cookie cutter, shallow, and inexperienced. When questioned the interviewee was very misleading, and not forthcoming about real issues with the company.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Horrible. Took a month to even get an offer sheet sent. Absolutely pathetic experience and it was being rushed on the company's side. Sad.

Store Manager Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Music & Arts Center.

Interview

Very easy! Just be upbeat and prove you have a drive to win. Training process once hired was good. I was already knowledgeable as a manager so it made things easier. Just be yourself.