Muthoot Fincorp Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Muthoot Fincorp Interview Questions

Updated Aug 16, 2017

2.6

Management Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Muthoot Fincorp (Bengaluru (India)) in December 2016.

Interview

Impress the panel members with your skill and talent, everyone need the best. open up your concern and let them know if you are comfortable with the location and everything.
    Group discussion
    Personal interview

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Go with the options that company provide, so it will be easy for you to get in the organization.

Branch Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Vijayawada (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Muthoot Fincorp (Vijayawada (India)).

Interview

Five rounds interview from AM, RM, HR, OPS HEAD, AND HO OPS. Among all only two rounds were face to face rest of all Skype. and I did well. it took around a month to finish all the rounds.

Interview Questions

• Mostly Personal Back Ground   1 Answer

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Muthoot Fincorp (Hyderabad (India)).

Interview

Basic questions where asked about like tell me about yourself,why do you want to join the company etc.the HR was trying to test my communication skills.there was no any written test conducted.there were two rounds of interview conducted.first round was conducted by HR and the second round by some senior manager.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Why do you want to join the company?   3 Answers

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bhopal (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Muthoot Fincorp (Bhopal (India)) in February 2014.

Interview

Interview and whole recruitment process took 1 mnth around and its good for fresher experience and for the one who wants to go in banking or finance sector but the growth is too slow for a go getter...

Interview Questions

• They asked keenly about candidate's family background   1 Answer
    • Whether any of the family member is a govt. Employee or not?   2 Answers
    • Can u do operations or sales alongwith..?   Answer Question
    • Since, its an NBFC why do you choose this risky field..?   Answer Question

Interview

4 rounds of Interview

Product Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Mumbai (India)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Muthoot Fincorp (Mumbai (India)) in September 2013.

Interview

5 rounds of interview, two HR rounds, one technical round, and 2 rounds by top management. All the rounds basically wanted to check my cultural fit to the organisation. The interview were of short duration (10 minutes each). As the headquarters is in trivandrum, all interviews happened through Skype. They have 3 weeks onborading program

Customer Service Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Hyderabad (India)

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Muthoot Fincorp (Hyderabad (India)) in April 2013.

Interview

they asked about personal and education background only. it took 15 days to finalize the position and location. Cool interview. little bit preparation needed. They will also check your financial status

HR Generalist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Thiruvananthapuram (India)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Muthoot Fincorp (Thiruvananthapuram (India)) in March 2013.

Interview

3 level interview , phone interview, first level, management level and finally a meeting with director. after that you will receive a mail or a call from the company hr within 2 weeks and they will mail you an offer letter. you have to reply them within 7 business days and whether you are accepting or denying and after you replied back in 7 days you can start within a week time.

Joint Custodain Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 12+ months. I interviewed at Muthoot Fincorp.

Interview

staff was asked to fill the vacancy through their contacts. reference is preferred as this is a sensitive profile related to GOLD. Area Manager takes first round of interview. if profile is relevant, then the same is put before HR , final round is take by Regional Manager.

Interview Questions

• there seems no such question other than basic commerce related ones. our contacts will definitely be asked for. About Company.   Answer Question

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Muthoot Fincorp in February 2012.

Interview

interview was pretty normal,but real time case studies were given ,so how a candidate will react in real tie situation was judged,questions related to relocation stability in job and personality aspect was there.HR is there but recruitment is the main focus, preparation in this regards helps a lot.

Interview Questions

• wot is ur opinion about her...hr manager(female) sitting next to the interviewer   1 Answer

Negotiation

Please try not to be too much flexible...