Mutual of Omaha Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at Mutual of Omaha

2.5

1. Featured Interview

Anonymous Employee in La Crosse, WI

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha (La Crosse, WI) in May 2017.

Interview

Several interview process. Very helpful as the first few are about the career and next ones are designed to see if fit and can do the career. Very unique concept as almost like s franchise or partnership

Interview Questions

• They run you through a number of personality tests. Work related items other successful people do daily to see if you would like and can do them. Goals, dreams, what do you want out of life Things like that   1 Answer
    • Where do you see yourself 3 years from now? What do you want out of this career personally and professionally   1 Answer
    • Have you ever thought of being in business for yourself?   1 Answer

Actuarial Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha.

Interview

They have an extensive, but quick interview process. You need to take a personality and knowledge assessment, then there's a phone screen and then a series of one-on-on interviews over video. I also had a 3rd interview where I went in to meet some people in the department and check out the city and office

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time when you had to persuade a group of people to get involved.   Answer Question
    • Tell me about a time when you had a conflict with another employee.   Answer Question
    • Why do you want to work for our company?   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

The interview process started with a phone interview and then led to three more in- person interviews. The recruiter was very nice and welcoming. He was extremely responsive during the entire interview process keeping me up to date.

Interview Questions

• Many of the questions were centered around how focused you are about working hard to expand your career quickly   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha (Atlanta, GA) in February 2020.

Interview

3 day interview mine was 3 consecutive weeks and the 3rd week is when i received my job offer. They know if they want you from the 1st interview. Very detailed and you are given assignments to complete after each interview. Overall a great experience.

Interview Questions

• Do you consider yourself to have an entrepreneurial attitude ?   1 Answer

Financial Advisor Trainee Interview

Anonymous Employee in Richmond, VA

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha (Richmond, VA) in February 2020.

Interview

The first interview was a phone interview with a recruiter. We discussed my background, my financial and insurance knowledge (or lack thereof), and the training that the company offers to Financial Advisor trainees.

Interview Questions

• How many contacts do you have in town, and are you willing to set up meetings with them to discuss products that Mutual of Omaha offers?   Answer Question

Supervisor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Papillion, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 days. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha (Papillion, NE).

Interview

Very casual, informal interview. Interviewer spent a good amount of time describing the job and what is expected. A few situational questions. Stress free and very conversational. Left plenty of time for questions about the job.

Interview Questions

• Asked about a time where it was mandated you work with another individual   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha.

Interview

Very in depth and detailed, designed to see if there is fit in terms of culture and capabilities to deal with the more complicated structure of the position. They spend a lot of time explaining the company and making sure you understand the process... very helpful overall

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha.

Interview

I received a phone interview. Then was sent some information and a personality test. The phone interview was very informal. Asked questions about my resume and gave me information on the company, the position, and how the application process takes place.

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha.

Interview

Very easy going interview, you can tell right away if you are the right person for this job or not depending on how the conversation goes. If you have people skills and/or sales experience you will probably excel.

IT Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha (Omaha, NE) in October 2019.

Interview

one phone interview only, ask some behavior questions and which team I wanted to join. After that, It took a week to get the result.one phone interview only, ask some behavior questions and which team I wanted to join. After that, It took a week to get the result.one phone interview only, ask some behavior questions and which team I wanted to join. After that, It took a week to get the result.

Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Lincoln, NE

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha (Lincoln, NE) in October 2019.

Interview

The process was fast and quick. Fairly behavioral. Applied via college fair and got scheduled for 1:1 interview. The interview was fairly behavioral and discussion over the resume. The recrutier responsed in a week with the offer.