Mutual of Omaha Interview Questions

Updated Sep 29, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 276 of over 276 interviews

2.5
HardAverageEasy

Featured Interview

Mutual of Omaha

Application

I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha

Interview

Phone Interview then in-person/video interview and then a confirmation phone call. Very laid back interview but can be very long mine was 1 1/2 hrs. But they asked simple questions that require the situation analysis and solution approach

Interview Questions
  • How do you address objections?
    Answer Question

Mutual of Omaha

Application

I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha

Interview

Straightforward process without a technical interview component. The interviewer was very nice and we talked about technical concepts even though I did not actually code a question in the interview.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha (Omaha, NE) in Sep 2021

Interview

After a recruiter reached out requesting I apply, I sent my application and two days later received an email asking me to fill out a 25 question assessment as well as a recorded phone interview which took about 15 minutes.

Interview Questions
  • Training starts on 00/00/00 and lasts four weeks. Attendance is mandatory all four weeks. Are you still interested in this position?
  • You'll be doing a lot of multitasking across multiple screens. Please describe a time you've had to work under conditions like this before.
  • Mutual of Omaha will supply a laptop, monitor, headset, keyboard, mouse, and Ethernet cable. You will be required to supply a phone and high speed internet connection. Can you supply those things?
  • What duties did you perform in your previous sales jobs?
  • Name a time you overcame an objection during a sale?
  • Have you been convicted of a crime?

Mutual of Omaha

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha

Interview

Try to sell you on the idea that you will be a financial advisor. However, going through the interview process it was clear that they most wanted you to sell life insurance to your natural market of friends and family.

Interview Questions
  • Can you come up with the names and contact information of at least 100 people.

Mutual of Omaha

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 week. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha in Aug 2021

Interview

After completing a fairly in-depth application on their site, a recruiter will email you with a link to complete an online assessment that asks situational-based customer service questions. After you complete, the online assessment, they will email you for part 2 of the interview process which is a phone interview, with pre-recorded questions from a hiring manager. The Phone interview asks fairly straightforward questions and then progresses to situational questions where you are asked to describe situations where you have provided excellent service or dealt with complaints/ upset clients. (they are big on dealing with complaints - seems to be a large part of the role). After your phone interview they will communicate via email for part 3, which seems to be a call with their panel of hiring managers.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mutual of Omaha

Application

I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha

Interview

Interviews (3) were great. the process itself is a bit arduous as there are multiple assessments on top of the interviews. FYI I am currently on step 4 of 8. Going great so far.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mutual of Omaha

Application

I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha

Interview

Phone Screen, 1st round with regional lead, 2nd round with team sales lead. Very transparent about company structure and benefits. You have to like the nature of insurance sales from a technical standpoint, company itself seems to do the rest in looking out for employees

Interview Questions
  • Describe a time where you had a challenge working on a team.

Mutual of Omaha

Application

I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha

Interview

quick over the phone took less than 20 min was offered job during the call. very laid back and didn't ask mer a ton just went over job description and asked if I would be interested

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mutual of Omaha

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha in Jun 2021

Interview

Overview of the company and financial advisor role. They explained the benefits, bonuses, and commission structure. They asked about my work experience, leadership role, and how many connections I have.

Interview Questions
1 person found this interview helpful

Mutual of Omaha

Application

I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha

Interview

Very professional and on time, the interview was very polite and meaningful pertaining to the process and the position. Everything was explained well and it was very organized. I was overall extremely pleased with the interview process.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mutual of Omaha

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha

Interview

Initial 30 minute screening interview with a recruiter. After that I had 3 1-hour interviews with 5 different managers. All were very kind and respectful, but 3 hours of interviewing is excessive.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful
Viewing 1 - 10 of 276 Interviews