Mutual of Omaha Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mutual of Omaha Interview Questions

Updated Feb 8, 2017

2.6

Sales Representative Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha.

Interview

It was very simple. We basically sat down and had a conversation. Following finding out that our personalities were compatible, I was offered a position. It took a few weeks to get settled, but in the mean time, I got familiar with the team and who I'd be working with and attended a few training sessions.

Interview Questions

• There weren't many questions. Just mainly a conversation about my previous experiences and what I could bring to the table to help the company grow.   Answer Question

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha in February 2017.

Interview

I had phone interview, then online briefing, then first interview. The phone interview was pleasant, simple, and easy. The online briefing was simple, and it involved using your computer at home to call, watch, and listen to the powerpoint presentation as well as take notes. I didn't get a enthusiastic and pleasant experience from this interview. This wasn't successful, and very confusing considering recruiters from Mutual of Omaha recruiters have reached out to me before saying I would be a "good fit" and getting interviewed for advisor when I applied for consultant is very misleading!! Tired of going to interviews and they are not what they are!

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? Interests and hobbies? Why do you apply for this job? About last job? Where does your family work? Webex meeting question.   Answer Question

Financial Advisor Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha.

Interview

Process is still in the works, has taken a week so far. Very nice people. I am waiting on management to schedule a face to face interview. The talent recruiter has been very helpful in making aureus I am informed throughout the entire process.

Interview Questions

• How have you overcome adversity.   1 Answer

Finance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Washington, DC

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha (Washington, DC) in January 2017.

Interview

refereed throught a mutual friend on linked in. the hiring manager asked for an inrerview. it was organized and you were pre notified about the interview. communicate virtually before you meet in person

Interview Questions

• went over some of the responsibilities from my prior jobs and   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Nashville, TN

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha (Nashville, TN) in October 2016.

Interview

Very polite people,I got referred by a former college football teammate. I talked to recruiting manager on the phone and we set up an interview schedule for about a week later. Next they asked me to take a survey before I could continue on in the process. They said I did really well on the survey and we scheduled another interview

Interview Questions

• What is the best way to reach potential customers now a days ?   Answer Question

Insurance Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha (Indianapolis, IN) in October 2016.

Interview

I had been going back and forth with a recruiter on LinkedIn for about a week or so before she scheduled a phone interview. The phone interview was extremely conversational and she then scheduled an interview with the area VP. I had two interviews with him in which I didn't get to talk a whole lot and my resume was never discussed.

Anonymous Employee in Independence, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha (Independence, OH) in August 2016.

Interview

Telephone interview which asked about my background, goals and why I applied for Mutual of Omaha. Very approachable in conversation and open dialogue. Interviewer was very courteous and pleasant to speak with. It was a basic interview that allowed the recruiter the ability to analyze verbal and interpersonal skills, they give you the floor.

Interview Questions

• Why the interest in Mutual of Omaha?   1 Answer

Insurance Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha (Irving, TX).

Interview

There were 3 interviews in total, one with the recruiter, another with an assistant Manager, and your final one with the General Manager, all over a span of 3 weeks. Each interview is about 30 minutes in length, one on one, and its very relaxed. It's almost like a sales presentation.

Financial Advisor Interview

Interview

The first interview was essentially an overview of the company which wasn't bad. The second interview was essentially more in depth about the company to see if there was an interest. You ask questions based on what you go over during the conversation. The third interview you meet with the director where he essentially decides if you would be successful or not. Prior to the third stage, you would complete a market match- 100 names with addresses, potentially financial information, etc. of people who would be your clientele. Once you've done that, and they determine you would be able to move forward, you are simply hired and begin the process of becoming an agent.

Interview Questions

Not that it wasn't a good opportunity, it just wasn't the right opportunity for me at this time. The work is primarily commission, and I was offered another opportunity to make a salary.

Temporary Seasonal Help Interview

Anonymous Employee in Omaha, NE

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha (Omaha, NE) in July 2016.

Interview

Interview process was very comfortable and went fast. The questions asked were very easy to answer and I felt very comfortable speaking to the person giving the interview. I would recommend anyone interested in seeking employment with this company to do so.

Interview Questions

• Something about yourself that makes you qualified for this position?   Answer Question