Mutual of Omaha Licensed Sales Agent Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Licensed Sales Agent Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Oakbrook Terrace, IL

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha (Oakbrook Terrace, IL) in March 2011.

Interview

Contacted by a associate that worked with the office manager. Set the appointment. I was on time.In fact ten minutes early. The manager had me wait 20 minutes and then took me in for the interview. Asked me was getting paid important to me? Our interviewed ended there. It was basically a huge waste of time. I prepared and looked professional. He was unprofessional and not properly prepared.

Interview Questions

• Was getting paid important to me? regular pay?   1 Answer
    • Tell me about why you left your last postion in this economy?   Answer Question

No pay structure

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha in January 2011.

Interview

phone interview with recruiter, then phone interview and face to face with district manager. Then a personality assessment. If they like you then they meet with the regional director along with district manager. Soon thereafter a you receive a phone call from manager and letter indicating they are interested in you

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in 5 years   1 Answer

Licensed Sales Agent Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mutual of Omaha in September 2011.

Interview

Interview was pretty simple. Asked easy questions. Main purpose is to understand the sales experience of the interviewer. Having sales experience is the biggest plus for this job. All commissions based. People in the office seemed very nice and helpful. Only had one interview then was offered a sales agent position.