Mxi Technologies Interview Questions in Canada | Glassdoor

Mxi Technologies Interview Questions in Canada

Updated Jun 14, 2017

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Solution Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Ottawa, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mxi Technologies (Ottawa, ON (Canada)) in February 2017.

Interview

A very disorganized interview process. I was in contact with Person A after he emailed me after a career fair. I was told I would have two 45 minute interviews: the first would be a basic behaviour interview with him and persons B and C, then a technical interview with persons X and Y. Also, the interview was in Ottawa and they didn't offer me any methods OR compensation in getting there, seeing as I study 2 hours away by car. So I skip classes and drive all the way there (had to borrow a friend's car) and person A wasn't even there that day. So they scrambled around and eventually got an HR person to help with the interview.

They asked basic interview questions but it never felt like it was a conversation. They asked quite early what my desired salary was but they refused to give their number first. After finishing the first interview, they tell me that person Y isn't there that day either. So the only 'technical' part of the technical interview was when he asked if I knew certain programming languages (C mainly), but didn't actually test if I knew them. It was very apparent that he didn't want to be there. The second interview lasted probably 15 minutes.

All in all, I felt like I wasted a day going and I didn't get anything out of it except a bad interview experience. Reading other reviews here, it sounds like they're not a great company to work for, so if this is how they treat prospective employees then I don't know how they treat their actual employees.

Data Migration Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mxi Technologies.

Interview

There was two round interview. First round was phone call in which the interviewer asked mainly behavioral questions, kind of screening. The second round was 4 back to back interview with different employers questions where mainly technical and some behavioral questions.

GTS Analyst Interview

Anonymous Employee in Orleans, ON (Canada)

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mxi Technologies (Orleans, ON (Canada)) in August 2013.

Interview

good, great, straight to the point. typically HR questions, some basic DB questions. 3 rounds of different people interviewing you. HR then supervisor then technical team lead. And that's about it for the interview part. Not much else to say here. If they got you to go into the building for an interview, odds are, they are not wasting their time and are interested in you before seeing you 1 on 1