MyComputerCareer.com Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MyComputerCareer.com Interview Questions

Updated Aug 31, 2017

2.8

Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MyComputerCareer.com.

Interview

The Interview was done mostly online and over the phone. Spoke to HR respresentative then Executive Director in North Carolina through online collaboration system. Then I went in for onsite interview with local Campus Director.

Interview Questions

• They asked several technical questions including: How odes Dynamic Host Configuration Protocol work? What certifications do you have?   Answer Question

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MyComputerCareer.com (Indianapolis, IN) in August 2017.

Interview

Campus Director and the Assistant Director performed a very basic interview. It was very general and to the point. They want to know your experience and your willingness to learn.

Interview Questions

• Why do you feel you would be best for this position?   1 Answer

Office A Interview

Anonymous Employee in Holly Springs, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at MyComputerCareer.com (Holly Springs, NC) in June 2017.

Interview

I knew several people that work for the company. The first step was a phone interview, then met with the Executive Director of the division and the Executive Director of a division that I would be working with closely.

Interview Questions

• How do you prioritize your tasks?   1 Answer

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at MyComputerCareer.com (Dallas, TX) in August 2016.

Interview

Thorough interview with local recruiter. The following day I had to put together a presentation and present it via webcam to the assistant campus director. After several weeks of their saying they would let me know after they interviewed others I was contacted. The head instructor manager was in town and they invited me to the local campus to have me teach a class for him. This was finally followed by another onsite interview with the campus director where I would be teaching. They then invited me to the headquarters in Raleigh as one last final check that I was fitted for the position and to provide training in company processes and procedures.

Interview Questions

• The interviews focused on several things. However, the over riding focus was on whether the potential instructor truly cared about making the students successful in their career change and in their certifications.   1 Answer
    • Other general comments.   1 Answer

Lead Technical Instructor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MyComputerCareer.com.

Interview

The culture is a mirage. The recruiter was unprofessional and told more lies than Mcdonald's has fries. The goal is if your qualified to tell you what you need to get you in the door for an interview. No explanation of benefits or clear instructions on what your walking into. This was three step interview process and i began putting the pieces together of this company by each step of the interview process.

Interview Questions

• Question of the OSI model, Vlans, Branch Cache, and Switches.   1 Answer

I saw things that i didnt approve of. Inconsistency in feedback, recruiters who contradict themselves from every conversation you have. Tell you other things about other candidates. The best thing I heard was the certifications were paid for. Otherwise, give tgem three more years and this company may be up to par.

Aug 23, 2016 – Director

We appreciate your opinion. It is unfortunate that you did not see our organization as a preferred employer, as many do. Our recruiters work very hard to outline our culture, interview process, and... More

Instructor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MyComputerCareer.com (Columbus, OH) in April 2016.

Interview

Long phone interview by recruiter, interview with technical instructor, interview with director. I think I did ok on the technical side, but some of the classroom questions were tricky. The managers and recruiter have been around for a long time which is a good sign. The recruiter only asked high level overview technical questions but the second interview was not as simple on the technical side. Prepare for a long interview with the recruiter. Also, they will make you teach them DHCP in a group setting which was nerve racking to say the least. I never got to meet the Director.

Interview Questions

• Situation, technical (CompTIA, MS, Server, Active Directory, DNS/DHCP, OSI, VLan, subnetting), Classroom situations, Classroom experience, salary requirements, relocation.   1 Answer
    • Company has good benefits and they are paid for by the company according to the people I interviewed with. I feel like the interview was a bit technically difficult for the level of individual that will just be teaching IT classes.   Answer Question

Aug 30, 2016 – Director

We would like to sincerely thank you for your interest in MyComputerCareer! I am confident that if you made it as far as you did in the interview process that our paths will cross again in the... More

IT Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Irving, TX

Application

I applied through other source. The process took a week. I interviewed at MyComputerCareer.com (Irving, TX) in January 2016.

Interview

Fairly rigorous, but for good reason. Had a few phone interviews with the company recruiter and another Instructor. Then an in person interview with the campus director, assistant campus director and instructors. Teaching demo. Flew out to Raleigh for an interview with the Director of Education. He is a great guy. Interview ended up being an hour long chat, didn't feel like an interview AT ALL!!

Interview Questions

MyComputerCareer.com Response

Aug 30, 2016 – Director

Cannot tell by the review but it seems if you made it all the way to a face to face interview in Raleigh that you were likely hired! Either way, we truly appreciate the feedback you've given. It... More

Flex Instructor Interview

Anonymous Employee in Indianapolis, IN

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MyComputerCareer.com (Indianapolis, IN) in January 2016.

Interview

The Interview process for myself was comfortable, being a former student I knew what to expect of the person giving the interview. The environment in itself was always meant to be comfortable not too strict. I knew what to expect of the position so I went in confident I could handle this position.

Office Administrator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Columbus, OH

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at MyComputerCareer.com (Columbus, OH) in April 2015.

Interview

I was interview by the Campus Director. She was the decision maker. I did not have to go thru a difficult interview process. It was comfortable and relaxed.

Interview Questions

• Would you consider relocating to a different state, if the company made a solid offer.   1 Answer

Career Services Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Raleigh, NC

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MyComputerCareer.com (Raleigh, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

I was put through a brief interview before brought on site for a face to face interview. My interviewer was late and I didn't exactly know where to go to interview. But once we met, the interview process was both expedient, thorough, and pleasant.

Interview Questions

• How can you apply your prior experience to this new role?   1 Answer