MySpace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

MySpace Interview Questions

2.9

Market Research Manager Interview

Interview

Multiple stages with in depth questioning of past management experience. Phone/Email/In Person Interview

Community Artist Moderator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MySpace.

Interview

One phone call interview and one in person interview before they make the final decision.

Creative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MySpace (Beverly Hills, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Short phone interview with HR, followed by one in-person interview. Within 24 hours I received an offer to start as soon as I could. The whole process was seamless and rather easy.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions, why Myspace, do you use the platform, what relevant experience do you have? etc.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was fairly informal, as it seemed to be somewhere in between a tour and an interview. As this was a fairly long time ago, I can't remember any specific questions that I was asked. I can say that there weren't any questions that hit me off guard, as they were simple questions with the intent to get to know the applicant.

Visual Designer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at MySpace (Beverly Hills, CA).

Interview

The whole process was fairly standard. Phone interview. In-person interview with a designer and person from product team. I crush the interview, my work was by far better than anything I've seen in Myspace to date. Ultimately I was led on by the recruiter and after several follow-up emails she didn't even have the decency to tell me it was no. What a joke and highly insulting.

The offices seemed cool, great location but abandoned. Like a company that is loosing millions of dollars a year.

Interview Questions

• They told me Myspace is totally changing the direction of the company, vision and product but couldn't give me any details, at all. And with that they tried to ask me how I would redesign Myspace by looking at the current (horrible) site. I was interviewing for Visual Designer not Creative Director.   Answer Question

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I interviewed at MySpace (Beverly Hills, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter who were quick to set up the phone screen.
    Phone screen was about an hour long. I was asked questions about basic java concepts, multithreading, design patterns, hibernate etc. Overall the interview went all.

Next I was called for an in person round, however it was just a coding exercise test conducted onsite. I was given a problem and laptop and was asked to code the solution in about 2-3hrs.

The office building looked awesome, however the place looked very deserted, not sure if it's because not a lot of people work there anymore or because everyone decided to take off at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Mutex vs Semaphone, Multithreading, Transactions in spring, hibernate configurations, design pattern - builder, factory, abstract factory, TCP vs UDP, coding exercise on reading csv and xml and printing some data   Answer Question

NOC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MySpace (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

easy going, friendly employees, interviewed 3 people. was not too clear on their tittles. Overall it was a easy process. Was a nice building and conference room while interviewing.

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MySpace (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Four guys in a room, whiteboard questions Database questions on SQL. Questions on C#.net. more .net, more .net. Four guys in a room, whiteboard questions Database questions on SQL. Questions on C#.net. more .net, more .net. Four guys in a room, whiteboard questions Database questions on SQL. Questions on C#.net. more .net, more .net

Interview Questions

• What IDiposable is and how to use it What IDiposable is and how to use it   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MySpace (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was introduced to the recruiter then met with several other team members over a course of one day. The recruiters stayed in touch through out the week giving me updates on where they were in the process.

QA Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at MySpace (Los Angeles, CA) in January 2011.

Interview

I had one round of telephonic interview and then in person interview with 2 QA people