MySpace Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Sep 19, 2016

2.9

Creative Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MySpace (Beverly Hills, CA) in June 2013.

Interview

Short phone interview with HR, followed by one in-person interview. Within 24 hours I received an offer to start as soon as I could. The whole process was seamless and rather easy.

Interview Questions

• Typical questions, why Myspace, do you use the platform, what relevant experience do you have? etc.   Answer Question

Senior Software Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at MySpace (Los Angeles, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

Four guys in a room, whiteboard questions Database questions on SQL. Questions on C#.net. more .net, more .net. Four guys in a room, whiteboard questions Database questions on SQL. Questions on C#.net. more .net, more .net. Four guys in a room, whiteboard questions Database questions on SQL. Questions on C#.net. more .net, more .net

Interview Questions

• What IDiposable is and how to use it What IDiposable is and how to use it   Answer Question

Administrative Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at MySpace (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2011.

Interview

I was introduced to the recruiter then met with several other team members over a course of one day. The recruiters stayed in touch through out the week giving me updates on where they were in the process.

NOC Interview

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at MySpace (Los Angeles, CA) in September 2012.

Interview

easy going, friendly employees, interviewed 3 people. was not too clear on their tittles. Overall it was a easy process. Was a nice building and conference room while interviewing.

Market Research Manager Interview

Interview

Multiple stages with in depth questioning of past management experience. Phone/Email/In Person Interview

Interview Questions

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at MySpace in February 2009.

Interview

tough tech questions, but if you studied for the interview you should be fine

Interview Questions

• what do you do if a server is down and the person on the phone gives you no more details?   1 Answer

Community Artist Moderator Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at MySpace.

Interview

One phone call interview and one in person interview before they make the final decision.

Engineering Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at MySpace (Beverly Hills, CA) in April 2009.

Interview

Nice process. Called and not too difficult. Easy discussion. Good review of my skills. Nice recruiter, and easy going conversation.

Interview Questions

• Would I mind moving to California. That was a definite "yes".   1 Answer

Negotiation

Easy. Offer was great. Sign on moving bonus was great. No problems. Nice people. Still friends with them.

Intern Interview

Interview

The interview process was fairly informal, as it seemed to be somewhere in between a tour and an interview. As this was a fairly long time ago, I can't remember any specific questions that I was asked. I can say that there weren't any questions that hit me off guard, as they were simple questions with the intent to get to know the applicant.

Senior Software Developer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Beverly Hills, CA

Application

I interviewed at MySpace (Beverly Hills, CA) in December 2012.

Interview

I applied through a recruiter who were quick to set up the phone screen.
    Phone screen was about an hour long. I was asked questions about basic java concepts, multithreading, design patterns, hibernate etc. Overall the interview went all.

Next I was called for an in person round, however it was just a coding exercise test conducted onsite. I was given a problem and laptop and was asked to code the solution in about 2-3hrs.

The office building looked awesome, however the place looked very deserted, not sure if it's because not a lot of people work there anymore or because everyone decided to take off at the same time.

Interview Questions

• Mutex vs Semaphone, Multithreading, Transactions in spring, hibernate configurations, design pattern - builder, factory, abstract factory, TCP vs UDP, coding exercise on reading csv and xml and printing some data   Answer Question