Mylan Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mylan Inc Interview Questions

Updated Jan 6, 2017

2.9

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

Interview process was very quick. I had a phone screen, two onsite, and a phone interview with hr. Interviews were quite easy and laid back. Everyone seemed friendly.

Manager Interview

Interview

Unless you are a woman, it seems you have no chance here. I was told that I didn't have the experience they were looking for, yet they hired someone with nearly identical credentials. I had heard it as a rumor, but didn't believe it until I experienced it myself.

Also, the VP that I met with used entirely unprofessional and vulgar language throughout the interview. This was very off putting.

I'm actually glad I dodged that bullet, though...I would not want to work in a place that desperately lacks in diversity and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Has our craziness scared you off yet? (I heard this from 3 interviewers)   Answer Question

Assistant to Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

It was well planned. I brought a resume along with recomendation letters , evaluations. Sharred all . I think the interviewers had someone in mind before i walked in . All females

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgantown, WV) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the company website. I found out my resume was received and I was contacted for an on site interview which consisted of two people. They asked basic behavioral questions and asked about why I was interested in joining the company.

Summer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburgh, PA

Application

I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Pittsburgh, PA) in February 2016.

Interview

There are about one hundred students have interviews in the same day. One on one interview. It is about 10 minutes for each one. Only common behavioral question. No technical questions.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about an accomplishment you are most proud of?   Answer Question

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Pittsburg, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Pittsburg, CA).

Interview

After I applied, 3 rounds of interviews.
    First starting with HR , very basic questions, just to check if I was relevant or not.
    Then 2 interviews in face to face, meeting with 2 directors from different business units.

Interview Questions

• Standard questions for HR (motivation, team spirit, etc.)
      Business questions were more challenging - probably I was too junior (I finally didn't get the job)
      Answer Question

Global Compliance Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Canonsburg, PA

Application

I applied online. The process took 6 weeks. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Canonsburg, PA).

Interview

HR conducted initial phone interview, which went well. Called to Canonsburg HQ for in-person interview. HR rep met with me briefly, then two employees (one being the hiring manager) interviewed me together. The questions were OK, but after sending two follow-up emails/inquiries, heard nothing back. I thought Mylan is better than that? You've gone through a lot this year with the potential buyouts, etc. - why not do the right thing and at least send a rejection email and not leave candidates hanging? Duly noted.

Interview Questions

• How did you typically start your day at your last company?   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mylan Inc in January 2016.

Interview

I applied online for the summer internship position. About two weeks later I received a call and was interviewed over the phone. The interview lasted about 20 minutes and the questions were fairly average.

Product Development Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mylan Inc in January 2016.

Interview

HR interview followed by technical interview, the people were great, good to talk, patient, asked relevant question, did not create a stressful environment. HR was mainly about how much does one know about the company, its background, why one wants to for with mylan and what can they bring to Mylan

Interview Questions

• Related to resume and some basic knowledge about various dosage form   Answer Question

IP Attorney Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mylan Inc in November 2015.

Interview

I applied through the Mylan website. Based on the job description I was an ideal fit. HR emailed me two days later to set up a phone interview the following week with one of the head IP attorneys. Once I actually spoke with the lead attorney I found out the position was a somewhat different than advertised. The conversation was pleasant and informative enough. This particular position seems like it was not a perfect fit for me, but I would apply to Mylan again. They said they would get back to me but I have not heard back in about three weeks, so assuming is a "no".

Interview Questions

• They just asked about my experience. Pretty straightforward.   1 Answer