Mylan Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mylan Inc Interview Questions

Updated May 30, 2017

2.8

QC Chemist Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

After about 3+ months I received a phone call for an interview. The interview consisted on an HR interview and 4 more separate one on one interviews with lab managers of different departments.

Interview Questions

• Typical, situational questions and were very understanding that I was a recent college graduate.   1 Answer

Senior Programmer Analyst Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

Interview process was very quick. I had a phone screen, two onsite, and a phone interview with hr. Interviews were quite easy and laid back. Everyone seemed friendly.

Supervisor Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

Typical application process as I applied online. In the online application, I submitted a resume and cover letter. I received interview a few weeks later and was offered a position a short time later.

Interview Questions

• Tell us a time that you have succeeded.   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

Organized and structured, not much to say as it was a usual what you would expect from a corporation. I would say that I wish inhad asked more specifics of the work lice balance and expectations of being available. Can never really take a vacation in any department unless yiubafecan admin.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

The interview was somewhat relaxed. The interview was conversational and a little difficult. They want to see what you know about the company, how your past has helped you prepare for this position, etc. Overall, it was a decent interview that helped me prepare for conversations with subordinates throughout my time there.

Manager Interview

Interview

Unless you are a woman, it seems you have no chance here. I was told that I didn't have the experience they were looking for, yet they hired someone with nearly identical credentials. I had heard it as a rumor, but didn't believe it until I experienced it myself.

Also, the VP that I met with used entirely unprofessional and vulgar language throughout the interview. This was very off putting.

I'm actually glad I dodged that bullet, though...I would not want to work in a place that desperately lacks in diversity and professionalism.

Interview Questions

• Has our craziness scared you off yet? (I heard this from 3 interviewers)   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Canonsburg, PA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Canonsburg, PA) in May 2016.

Interview

It was really good. They asked me a fair number of questions that involved me to think critically. It was a good process. I enjoyed it thoroughly. I was asked behavioral questions as well as technical questions.

Intern - Hourly Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mylan Inc in April 2016.

Interview

I applied online and was contacted 2 months later by an HR rep. I scheduled a phone interview with that person and after 1 week, she emailed me again to set up an interview with members of the team I was applying for a position with. I spoke with 3 people for 2 related positions and I am waiting to hear back from them. The interview was conducted via Skype and the interviewers cycled in and out of a conference room.

Interview Questions

• Walk me through your resume.
      Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
      What are your strengths and weaknesses?
      Why do you want to work in this position and at this company?
      What do you like to do in your spare time?
      Do you have any questions for me?
      1 Answer

Technical Area Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgantown, WV).

Interview

Great experience. Friendly HR and management, they were an easy going group and very approachable. Fair questions for an interview and made you feel comfortable. HR is also very communicative before, during and after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a science technique in a way that is universally understood   Answer Question

Lead Specialist Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mylan Inc in April 2016.

Interview

It is a very long process. I applied through the Mylan website in February (additionally, a friend of a relative dropped my resume to three different hiring managers). I did not even get a phone screen call until April. About a week later, I was scheduled for an on-site interview. The first round was with someone from HR, the second round had seven managers/directors, and then concluded with three different potential co-workers. The interview took about 2 hours. A couple of weeks later, I received a call that I would have a second interview with the VP of the department. That interview took just under 40 minutes. About 2 weeks after that, I received the job offer. My HR contact was pretty helpful through the process. So from application to job offer, it was about 3 and a half months.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Not really any negotiating. I was one of 100+ applicants so the bargaining power was all in their corner. Luckily, their offer was pretty fair.