Mylan Inc Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mylan Inc Interview Questions

Updated Nov 8, 2017

2.8

Accounts Analytics Interview

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

They got back to me every week which was a plus but did not really make a final decision until almost a month after they advised they would. I just didnt really enjoy being strung along.

Engineer Interview

Interview

not structured

Negotiation

recruiter

Regulatory Affairs Specialist, CMC Interview

Interview

I applied in a resume drop on LinkedIn, and got a call about a week and a half later to set up an initial phone interview. About a week and a half after that, I was scheduled for an on-site visit that included 6 half hour interviews with all members of the department (and one interview with HR).

Interview Questions

• Three strengths and weaknesses, why are you interested in Regulatory Affairs, etc. Nothing unexpected.   Answer Question

Scientist - Development Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgantown, WV).

Interview

The management knows what they want from a candidate. They are very clear in extracting out candidates. All the interview crew is well prepared with questions according to your resume.

Interview Questions

• Virtual question on Analytical development   1 Answer

Job location

Regional Sales Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgantown, WV).

Interview

The only way in is to be referred or no someone. If you apply online its like a needle in a haystack for a callback. Keep the faith. The whole process is about an hour. Questions are not that difficult.

Project Coordinator Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Dublin, Co. Dublin (Ireland)

Interview

Very positive experience. Genuine team interested in past experience and skills. Received email for interview 1 week after application. Relaxed interview environment helping to feel at ease. Good HR communication.

Human Resources Business Partner Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Bengaluru (India)

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Bengaluru (India)) in April 2017.

Interview

I was given a slot of 11:30 am for interview at the Bangalore Platina office. Interview duration was told to be 30 minutes. Reached at 11:15 AM, 15 mins before my scheduled time. I was asked to get a visitor card and wait at the reception. The interviews were happening on a different floor than where I was waiting. An hour passed, still no word about being called for the interview. I checked with the front office, who said there are others who have gone in, so I would have to wait. Clock struck 12:45 PM. 1.5 hrs since i am waiting. Right then got a call from the elusive HR person asking me to go for lunch and come back at 1:30PM. I obliged. Went for lunch, came back early at 1:15 PM and waited. Again. No signs of being called for the interview yet. Tried calling the HR contact on the number he had called me earlier, but no response. Tried calling a couple of times but to no avail. Clock strikes 2:15 PM. Almost 3 hours of waiting. Still have not seen the face of this HR contact( Mr. Sr Mgr, Recruitment,too busy to meet a prospective employee, eh?) At 2:20 PM I decided to leave and abandon without giving the interview. Enough was enough. A company that does not respect people and people's time doesn't deserve your attention. At 2:30 PM when I was already in my cab, i get a call from the HR contact asking me where I am and that its my turn for interview. Furious though I was at his audacity, I controlled my surging emotions and very profesionally let him know that I have left after 3 hours of waiting for my interview.

Summary:
    1. Unprofessional company
    2. Looked Bureucratic from the outset
    3. Most employees looked 40+. Not for young professionals
    4. HR organisation seems to be highly red taped, bureucratic, old fashioned and the least employee friendly HR I have met/perceived during interviews with other cos so far
    5. Would not recommend interviewing with this company if you are looking for a new age, young employee friendly company with energy and challenges.

I declined to be interviewed because the company kept me waiting for 3 hours on the day and time of interview, without any communication.

Affairs Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgantown, WV) in August 2013.

Interview

Way too many people and way too long.... 7 people over a 3 hour period

Not enough money

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mylan Inc in June 2010.

Interview

be detailed as possible

Interview Questions

Negotiation

very simple

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at Mylan Inc.

Interview

Initial communication was acceptable. The HR person contacted to schedule phone interviews and the on-site interview. The on-site interview was unorganized. After a general interview with HR, basically every interviewer had to scramble to find the next manager to conduct an interview. I found out after being hired that they basically just ask around for somebody available to interview and hand them a copy of your resume. There were exactly zero technical questions and only one person asked about actual experience (only college research for me at that point) and how that could apply. Everybody wanted to know if I had been on a tour of the lab, because that would be 30 minutes they wouldn't have to ask actual interview questions.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Them: Money?
    Me: Yes.