Mylan Inc Interview Questions in Morgantown, WV | Glassdoor

2.9

23 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Technical Area Lead Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgantown, WV).

Interview

Great experience. Friendly HR and management, they were an easy going group and very approachable. Fair questions for an interview and made you feel comfortable. HR is also very communicative before, during and after the interview.

Interview Questions

• Explain a science technique in a way that is universally understood   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgantown, WV) in March 2016.

Interview

They had me interview with 3 different managers and they asked me rather the same questions. Highly focused on my work during my academic career. They also asked me typical questions such as why I wanted to be a part of the company what is a tough experience I have been through.

Specialist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgantown, WV) in February 2016.

Interview

I applied online through the company website. I found out my resume was received and I was contacted for an on site interview which consisted of two people. They asked basic behavioral questions and asked about why I was interested in joining the company.

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgantown, WV) in November 2015.

Interview

Applied Oct 26th, HR phone call Oct 28th, Hiring Director phone interview 15 mins on Nov 2nd (supposed to be 45 mins). After the phone interview, HR contacted me on same day to schedule onsite interview on Nov 6th. The onsite interview was supposed to be one hour but only lasted half out. only two hiring managers showed up instead of 5 scheduled manager. After the interview i was told i will be contacted in 2 weeks to a month. I was contacted on Nov 10th and got the job offer.

Interview Questions

• Phone interview - general discussion about skills and how they benefit to mylan? why mylan?
      On site interview - where do you see yourself in 5 years? why mylan? what skills can you bring? Three words to describe you?   Answer Question

Financial Analyst Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgantown, WV) in October 2015.

Interview

I applied to Mylan Inc. and it took around a month for them to reach out to me for an interview. I interviewed with six people over the course of two hours and it seemed to be a pretty standard behavioral interview. Each interviewer focused on a different aspect of my resume; for instance work history, education, and skills basis. It took them over three weeks to finally get back to me when they initially said they would give me a response later that week or early the following week.

Senior CHEMIST Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgantown, WV) in October 2015.

Interview

I was put in front of a panel of people from HR, supervisors and senior Management. I was asked a lot of the standard questions. It lasted one hour. I did not get to see anything other than the conference room. No Lab Tour, I was very disappointed in that. I did not hear back from them for 3 months after the initial interview. After four months, they suddenly wanted me to talk with two more people a senior director and someone else from HR.

I got an offer, but it was on the low end of the scale of what I believed I was worth. Also most of the salary bump would be eaten up by the suprising higher cost of living in Morgantown, WV.

I was put off by the long wait from Mylan. I would have taken the job if it was offered sooner, but I found employment in a lab with similar pay and would not had to move. Seriously the long wait for just a bench chemist position was small part of why I turned it down.

Chemist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgantown, WV) in September 2015.

Interview

I applied for the position 2 months ago and got an email a week later from one of the hiring lead scientist to set up a phone interview that lasted 45 minutes asking general questions about me and what I know about Mylan technologies. 2 weeks later I was contacted by a HR specialist to schedule an onsite interview. Since I am out of state the company paid all travel expenses (flight, hotel, rental). The onsite interview lasted all day and interviewed with directors and management level scientists who asked basic questions about me, some STAR behavioral questions, and questions about my past experience. Everyone in the interview was very nice. I recommend being yourself, come in with a positive attitude, and dressing up in your most professional attire for the interview. Make sure you know everything about the company and what each division purpose is within the company. They like candidates who know a lot about the company. A month after the interview I was contacted by one of the senior lead scientist to give a verbal offer and the next day the written offer letter and paperwork for background check was sent to me from HR. Overall it was a good experience.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Them: the position will pay this salary.
    Me: yes

Technical Area Lead Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgantown, WV) in August 2015.

Interview

Contacted by recruiter about the position and scheduled a phone screening. After the screening, HR contacted me to schedule an onsite interview. Since I lived several hours away from the site, travel expenses were covered by the company. After the interview, HR told me they would contact me by the beginning of September. Was contacted a week later with the hiring panel with their decision.

Interview Questions

• What would you do if an employee was running the process outside of the SOP?   Answer Question

Production Interview

Anonymous Employee in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgantown, WV) in February 2015.

Interview

The whole process took nearly three months. It included three proctored exams and two face to face interviews. I was then asked to complete an application. After about six weeks of waiting I was given a tentative start date. Then two months later I was told that the start date was postponed for an unknown period of time. No explanation for the postponement was given or made available.

Interview Questions

• Tell us something you've done in your career that you are most happy with our proud of.   Answer Question

Second Shift Chemist Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Morgantown, WV

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mylan Inc (Morgantown, WV) in January 2015.

Interview

Four back-to-back interviews with professionals of various rank and from different labs (4 in total). I was not told that there would be four interviews ahead of time, so it took me a little off-guard. However, the people were friendly enough to make the process seem less intimidating/exhausting. I was also given a tour of various labs between the 2nd and 3rd interview: breaking up the stress of interviewing.

Interview Questions

• Where do you see yourself in five years?   1 Answer