Mynd Spa and Salon Interview Questions

Updated Sep 2, 2021

To filter interviews, or .
Found 30 of over 30 interviews

2.6
HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at Mynd Spa and Salon

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mynd Spa and Salon (Fairfax, VA)

Interview

I had an initial call were the manager reached out via telephone. Then I had a second in person interview where I sat down with the general manager and assistant manager.

Interview Questions
  • Name a time you dealt with a challenging guest and how did you resolve it.
    Answer Question

Mynd Spa and Salon

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mynd Spa and Salon in Feb 2020

Interview

It was good .. I applied online for the interview.. They mail us for interview . The process is very easy. There are almost 3 round... First round was too much easy... Second one is good.. And third one is little bit

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Chevy Chase Village, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mynd Spa and Salon (Chevy Chase Village, MD) in Aug 2019

Interview

It was nice calm I get good about it. They were nice it was an email I responded to and they wrote back to me. I’m hoping it all went well with available. Overall I had a good experience with the entire process of it all.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mynd Spa and Salon

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at Mynd Spa and Salon

Interview

The interview was longer than expected, as there were unexpected issues occurring at the time. Once the interview started it was straight to the point, asking questions directly relating to the job.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mynd Spa and Salon (Fairfax, VA) in Feb 2019

Interview

Manager came to my school during a job fair. Called me within a week for an interview. In person interview went great, very positive atmosphere and the manger was very nice. Asked back for a second interview and then a comp service! A really well run interview.

Interview Questions
  • Do you lean towards coloring or cutting?

Anonymous Employee in Baltimore, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at Mynd Spa and Salon (Baltimore, MD)

Interview

Applied on indeed.com received a very quick response actually same day response from the company's recruiter informing me that the GM at Cross keys location would reach out to me to schedule my intial interview. Very simple and professional.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at Mynd Spa and Salon (New York, NY) in Oct 2018

Interview

Applied online, HR emailed me an hour later asking to set up a phone interview. We agreed on a date and time. HR sent a confirmation email right away. That day came (4pm was the interview), no one called. Waited an hour before calling them. No one picked up, no emails, nothing. I am very disappointed as I was extremely excited about the position.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Mynd Spa and Salon

Application

I interviewed at Mynd Spa and Salon

Interview

They called me at first for a phone screen then came in for a second interview in person. When I came in for an interview I met with the general manager and she gave me an overview of the job and a packet of the job description. They then offered me the job and I accepted on the conditions that they would consider giving me 30-40 hours a week since I needed full-time. After accepting the offer the general manager said that she would reach out to me to come back in and go over new hire paperwork. This is when the experience became negative. The general manager never reached out to me and I had to send 3 follow-up emails to come back in. About 3 weeks later they finally set up a time to come back in to do the paperwork. I had an appointment for 1 and they did not take me in until 1:45. After this I found the staff to be very unprofessional. They expected me to put my 2 weeks notice in with my current job when they did not reach out to me to go over my new hire paper work. So technically I was not an official employee until I did that paperwork, but they expected me to put in my 2 weeks before I did the paperwork. After them finding out I did not put that notice in they seemed to be very agitated over it. After this negative experience I decided to decline the offer later that night.

Interview Questions
Be the first to find this interview helpful

Anonymous Employee in Fairfax, VA

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at Mynd Spa and Salon (Fairfax, VA) in Jun 2018

Interview

Applied Online, got a call a few days later about an interview. Went for an interview on a monday, was told I would get a call back at the end of the week or at the start of next week concerning the decision on my employment. Was not contacted for an entire month, when I got an email from the manager asking if I was still interested, and if i could come in for a second interview. When i went for the second interview, I just spoke with a new manager that I had not met yet to see if she liked me. I then met with the manager I had already met and she gave me a letter concerning my hourly pay, and said the job was mine if I wanted it. Said I could go home and think about it but I was currently unemployed and needed to take the job. However if i did need to think on it, I would've felt pressured to take the job then.

Interview Questions
  • There are a lot of VIPs that call in to make an appointment. Sometimes these callers can come off as very entitled, and can get very vocally nasty. How will you respond to this when on the phone with these VIPs.
  • Are you comfortable answering phones?
  • What was one time in any past jobs that you went above and beyond for a client?
  • Do you know about any services the Red Door Spa offers?
  • Why do you want to work at a spa?
  • Are you comfortable being around high class, sometimes stuck up (don't remember the actual word they used but they eluded to that), clients?

Mynd Spa and Salon

Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at Mynd Spa and Salon

Interview

There were two phone interviews, two in person interviews - one with the AGM and one with the GM. Both were lovely; I was pleasantly surprised by how nice they both were. We got along very well. They both seemed to be very busy and a bit overwhelmed, especially during the first interview which made me slightly nervous to work here, but I am up to the challenge ;) I think this company will offer a lot of opportunity to learn and grow in my career.

Interview Questions
  • Why did you choose to work in the spa industry?
Viewing 1 - 10 of 30 Interviews