Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel Interview Questions

2.8

Call Center Representative Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Columbia Heights, Anoka, MN

Application

I applied through other source. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel (Columbia Heights, Anoka, MN).

Interview

Spoke with iffice manager on phone. She then set up interviview with 2 gentlemen whom were very easy to communicate with. They asked several questions, to which I answered. Then asked if I had any questions.

Interview Questions

• Why was I interested in DAV?   1 Answer

Assistant Banquet Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prior Lake, MN

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel (Prior Lake, MN) in May 2016.

Interview

I submitted application online. HR called that day. I went by HR office and took culinary tests 1 and 2. HR was great; very supportive and helpful. They got me an interview within a day. Interviewing manager did not appear polished or prepared. HR followed up when I contacted them, and forwarded messages I had for the hiring manager.

Interview Questions

• The manager I interviewed with had been there 18 years and had no experience elsewhere; limited knowledge of industry. She gave me a brief tour of area. She spoke more of herself and the person that left, rather than interviewing me. She asked about my availability, why I wanted the job, and stressed how hard the work was. After about 30 minutes of questions, she called another manager in to do a follow up interview. Good basic questions from second manager.   1 Answer

IT Service Desk Specialist Interview

Application

The process took a week. I interviewed at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel.

Interview

IT took 2 weeks for the interview process. First you have to pass the phone interview before you can do person to person interview. Questions were basic, just asking about work experiences, your strength, your weakness, and so on.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself? What are your strength and weakness?   Answer Question

Server Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prior Lake, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel (Prior Lake, MN) in April 2014.

Interview

The overall experience of the interview wasn't bad, though I will say it was a little unprofessional due to the format of the interview and the fact that the email describing my instructions prior to the interview and how to actually get to the interview didn't arrive until i was already on my way to said interview.

Interview Questions

• I was asked about the most difficult moment in my career in which a colleague and I did not agree on something and how I resolved it.   Answer Question

Auditor Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prior Lake, MN

Application

I applied in-person. I interviewed at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel (Prior Lake, MN).

Interview

Interview process is easy

Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Prior Lake, MN

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at Mystic Lake Casino and Hotel (Prior Lake, MN).

Interview

I applied on a Friday and was called by a recruiter on Monday for an interview on Tuesday. The interview began at the Human Resources building which is separate from the casino. My initial impression was not great considering I had to walk through a cloud of smoke from a group of people smoking literally right outside the door. I was brought into a little room containing two chairs and a computer and was given two tasks to complete in 30 minutes. The first was editing a memo of spelling and grammar mistakes. The second was writing a business memo about why I would be the best candidate for the job. I then spoke with the hiring manager for about 30 minutes. This was not enough time and I felt rushed as she was obviously very busy. They told me they would be calling me in a couple days and the recruiter did. The second interview was at the casino in the business offices with the hiring manager and the director. The hiring manager was professional and very friendly, but the director did not dress professionally and gave an impression of not liking his job, trying to intimidate me, or simply didn't want to waste his time interviewing me. I left the interview with a bad taste in my mouth after that experience.

Interview Questions

• The most difficult question I was given was if I had experience working with people who have gambling addiction and how I feel about that.   Answer Question