- Arts & Design
- Customer Services & Support
- Finance & Accounting
- Human Resources
- Information Technology
- Media & Communications
- Military & Protective Services
- Product & Project Management
- Research & Science
- Retail & Food Services
- Skilled Labor & Manufacturing
- United States - All Cities
- - Texas
- - Houston, TX Area
- - California
- - San Francisco, CA Area
- - San Jose, CA Area
- - New York State
- - New York City, NY Area
- Hong Kong - All Cities
- - Yung Shue Wan, Hong Kong Area
- India - All Cities
- - Karnataka
- - Bangalore, India Area
- Mexico - All Cities
- - Jalisco
- - Guadalajara, Mexico Area
- South Korea - All Cities
- - Soul
- - Seoul, South Korea Area
- Taiwan - All Cities
- - T'ai-pei
- - Tainan, Taiwan Area
- All Candidates
- Received Offer Only
Interviews at N.F. Smith & Associates
Interviews for Top Jobs at N.F. Smith & Associates
- International Account Representative (3)
- Human Resources (2)
- Shipping and Receiving (2)
- IT Developer (1)
- Procurement Specialist (1)
- Buyer (1)
- Senior Software Engineer (1)
- Tax Manager (1)
- Quality (1)
- International Sales (1)
- Software Development Engineer (1)
- Software Engineer (1)
- IT (1)
- Intern - Hourly (1)
- Anonymous (1)
- Sales - Intl Sale Representative (1)
- Software Developer (1)
- International Sales and Marketing Representative (1)
- Most Recent
- Oldest First
- Most Difficult
The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (Hong Kong)
Had a video call interview with US Recruiter and follow up with a face-to-face interview with a manager (who didn't introduce herself) and GM (who didn't turn up for the interview). It was an extremely disrespectful interview and experience, and it was shocking where this company focuses in "customer centric" business model where they didn't treat their candidates well. An absolute waste of time!
- Generic questions and nothing related to HR
I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (Houston, TX)
Applied to Software Developer position. There are 3 rounds in total. The interview process took 1.5 months. Two technical rounds and one behavior round. When you pass all three rounds, a HR representative will contact you for compensation negotiation. Be noted that you may experience a long waiting time after round 2.
- How did you know about Smith? Technical questions related to what Smith mention in job description. Questions about projects that you listed on your resume.
I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (India)
Interview process tooks nearly a week. 1st round will be technical questions. 2nd round they will check your skills and capability of work. Next round will be hr round discussion.
- Regarding the skills you have
I applied online. I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (Houston, TX) in May 2020
Received an email to do a phone interview. The interview was about 20 minutes total, and at the end the recruiter told me that she would be in contact whether or not we would be moving forward. I was really disappointed when I never received another email from them even after sending a follow-up email. If you apply be aware this may happen to you.
- What was your favorite part of working at your old job? Why are you interested in this position? What stood out to you about Smith & Associates?
I applied online. I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (United States)
They set up a phone call. The phone call was about 10 minutes. It was a behavioral round conducted by one of the recruiters. They wanted to know more about me and asked some of my experiences in projects.
- Tell me about yourself
I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (United States) in Dec 2019
1.1 round tech phone interview, coding test, basic knowledge about java test, such as coding pattern, fundamental of hashmap, the underline theory of Spring 2.1 round phone interview 3.talk about the compensation
- Basic Java question
I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 days. I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (Houston, TX) in Jul 2018
Had a phone interview with one of their HR representatives. The phone call was probably like 15 minutes long. I was told I’d be given a call if they decided to have me go in to interview. It’s been over a week and I have not heard anything. I sent a follow up email and no one has replied. I would have appreciated a decline email at least.
- She asked things like “What makes you a good candidate for the position?” and also asked if I had any previous experience
I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (Houston, TX) in Mar 2018
I had one interview that was conducted over the webcam. I dressed appropriately for the interview and then the webcam failed halfway through and it wound up essentially being a phone call.
- How do you resolve issues in sales?
I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (Houston, TX) in Feb 2018
6 managers interviewed me. Interviewed completed in Houston, TX office. Found this job through UC Berkeley job fair. Friendly interviewers. Good introduction to the company. Wide range of cultures. Flew me down from San Francisco Bay Area.
- How will your knowledge of Spanish help you in the long run as you develop in this company?
I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (Houston, TX) in Oct 2017
I was asked to meet with the Chief Financial Officer, the Chief Administrative Office and the former CFO, who is currently in a special project role. Each of them was very friendly and easy to talk to. The conversations were casual with a mixture of professional topics as well as personal interests. They were understanding of my need to schedule around other commitments for the day. They checked with me throughout the interview to make sure I was doing ok on time.
- They asked what skills I could bring to the role that would help me be successful.