N.F. Smith & Associates Interview Questions

Updated Oct 26, 2020

To filter interviews, or .

Interviews at N.F. Smith & Associates

HardAverageEasy

Interviews for Top Jobs at N.F. Smith & Associates

Found 22 candidate interviews
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong
Application

The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (Hong Kong)

Interview

Had a video call interview with US Recruiter and follow up with a face-to-face interview with a manager (who didn't introduce herself) and GM (who didn't turn up for the interview). It was an extremely disrespectful interview and experience, and it was shocking where this company focuses in "customer centric" business model where they didn't treat their candidates well. An absolute waste of time!

Interview Questions
  • Generic questions and nothing related to HR
    Answer Question
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 2 months. I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (Houston, TX)

Interview

Applied to Software Developer position. There are 3 rounds in total. The interview process took 1.5 months. Two technical rounds and one behavior round. When you pass all three rounds, a HR representative will contact you for compensation negotiation. Be noted that you may experience a long waiting time after round 2.

Interview Questions
  • How did you know about Smith? Technical questions related to what Smith mention in job description. Questions about projects that you listed on your resume.
Anonymous Employee in India
Application

I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (India)

Interview

Interview process tooks nearly a week. 1st round will be technical questions. 2nd round they will check your skills and capability of work. Next round will be hr round discussion.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (Houston, TX) in May 2020

Interview

Received an email to do a phone interview. The interview was about 20 minutes total, and at the end the recruiter told me that she would be in contact whether or not we would be moving forward. I was really disappointed when I never received another email from them even after sending a follow-up email. If you apply be aware this may happen to you.

Interview Questions
  • What was your favorite part of working at your old job? Why are you interested in this position? What stood out to you about Smith & Associates?
Anonymous Interview Candidate in United States
Application

I applied online. I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (United States)

Interview

They set up a phone call. The phone call was about 10 minutes. It was a behavioral round conducted by one of the recruiters. They wanted to know more about me and asked some of my experiences in projects.

Anonymous Employee in United States
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (United States) in Dec 2019

Interview

1.1 round tech phone interview, coding test, basic knowledge about java test, such as coding pattern, fundamental of hashmap, the underline theory of Spring 2.1 round phone interview 3.talk about the compensation

Interview Questions
N.F. Smith & Associates
Anonymous Interview Candidate in Houston, TX
Application

I applied through an employee referral The process took 6 days. I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (Houston, TX) in Jul 2018

Interview

Had a phone interview with one of their HR representatives. The phone call was probably like 15 minutes long. I was told I’d be given a call if they decided to have me go in to interview. It’s been over a week and I have not heard anything. I sent a follow up email and no one has replied. I would have appreciated a decline email at least.

Interview Questions
  • She asked things like “What makes you a good candidate for the position?” and also asked if I had any previous experience
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Application

I applied through a recruiter. I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (Houston, TX) in Mar 2018

Interview

I had one interview that was conducted over the webcam. I dressed appropriately for the interview and then the webcam failed halfway through and it wound up essentially being a phone call.

Interview Questions
  • How do you resolve issues in sales?
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (Houston, TX) in Feb 2018

Interview

6 managers interviewed me. Interviewed completed in Houston, TX office. Found this job through UC Berkeley job fair. Friendly interviewers. Good introduction to the company. Wide range of cultures. Flew me down from San Francisco Bay Area.

Interview Questions
  • How will your knowledge of Spanish help you in the long run as you develop in this company?
Anonymous Employee in Houston, TX
Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at N.F. Smith & Associates (Houston, TX) in Oct 2017

Interview

I was asked to meet with the Chief Financial Officer, the Chief Administrative Office and the former CFO, who is currently in a special project role. Each of them was very friendly and easy to talk to. The conversations were casual with a mixture of professional topics as well as personal interests. They were understanding of my need to schedule around other commitments for the day. They checked with me throughout the interview to make sure I was doing ok on time.

Interview Questions
  • They asked what skills I could bring to the role that would help me be successful.
Viewing 1 - 10 of 22