N. Glantz & Son Interview Questions | Glassdoor

N. Glantz & Son Interview Questions

Interviews for Top Jobs at N. Glantz & Son

DC Director Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at N. Glantz & Son in October 2016.

Interview

There were several interview steps. First was a phone interview with the HR Generalist. Second was a phone interview with the person who would be my boss. Third phone interview was with three people at peer level or above. Fourth interview was in person at the Louisville, KY headquarters with 6 different people, some of whom I had done phone interviews with, others who I had not spoken to yet. All told, I believe that I interviewed with a total of 9 or 10 people.

Interview Questions

• Have you redesigned warehouse layouts before and what exactly did you do? What were the results of the changes that you made.   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Orange, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at N. Glantz & Son (Orange, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

First phone interview the interviewer was over 30 minutes late to the call. Went through multiple phone interviews after that instance. All seemed good to go. Promises were made for an in person meeting with a branch manager with a tentative date. Meeting never happened despite numerous attempts at following up. While I have no problem not advancing into the next stage, I'd rather be told than left hanging.

Interview Questions