N3 Business Development Representative Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Jul 19, 2017

2.1

18 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn. Initial phone screen, read reviews on Glassdoor and was not that impressed. Attended F2F meeting and while waiting the receptionist said how they hire new people every Monday. This was very off-putting. Walking towards the building I came across two employees were complaining how their job was on the line because their campaign was about to end. Asked hiring manager why they had such high turn-over and manager said because of yore not successful in a campaign then you most likely won't make it to the next.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for N3

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick. I went in, was greeted warmly by the receptionist, signed in, and was in the room within 15 minutes. The interviewer was pleasant, upbeat, & answered more questions than I was asked. I appreciated the open honesty about their experience it helped me make my decision.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy Interview. Typical questions for a sales role.
    Interviewed by other Sr. BDR's or a Sales manager.
    They go over your previous job history and salary history to get a feel of what to offer you on the next phone call.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with cold calling?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed interview, one in person interview and two phone interviews. The interviewers were constantly reminding me that it was going to be a very relaxed interview and that I should be as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was fine they made it seem like they were willing to be reasoned with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter to go over resume and review job description. Next is an in person interview. The in person interview is more for them to sell you on the job. Don't be fooled, this job requires you to make 80+ phone calls a day and that is it. They offer you most likely will receive will be in the low 40k's. If it's not you should immediately ask for more. The upside to this offer is that they do a review of your performance every 3 months to determine if you should get a decent raise. They also throw in occasional bonuses of $500/mo if you hit your targets, but I was told it is hard to bonus because they can change the target mid month or give you multiple campaigns that you have to spend your time working on. They will hire anyone who has a degree and decent communication skills. If you are interested in sales and have no other options, this might be the job for you. I did not take the offer because I felt the pay was too low and i had another offer that was more pay.

Interview Questions

• Have you been in a sales role in the past or have you conducted sales over the phone?   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very clear and straight forward. I was screened initially by HR during an initial phone interview. I passed this phase and was then invited to an in person interview in Atlanta, and after that final phone interview. Very straight forward that misleading I have found out now. The raises promised by HR DO NOT happen beware!

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at N3.

Interview

They sell the job to you, you do not sell yourself to the job (that's how bad it is there). It will seem like the process is extremely complicated and they pick you vs you picking them, but in reality the entire interview process is the company desperately trying to sell the position to you. The turnoever rate with this employer is probably larger than at a drive-through fast food restaurant. Honestly, you're better off at McDonald's anyway.

Interview Questions

• Standard Interview questions you may locate in seach engines.   Answer Question

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in January 2015.

Interview

I was asked to sum up what I understood about the position. I simply said telemarketing. The interviewer said no. He LIED! The entire position of Business development rep is all about telemarketing. They give you a list of people to call about a specific product and then tell you to get on the phone.

Interview Questions

• Would I be comfortable in the role described?   1 Answer

Business Development Representative Interview

Interview

I had 1 phone interview and then was asked to come into the office. I then had 2 other phone interviews; 1 with HR and 1 with a campaign manager. It was a pretty simple process that only took about a week total.

Business Development Representative Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at N3.

Interview

Friendly recruiter reached out to me and asked me about my career experiences, educational background and career goals. He also explained what the company does, what the BDR role entails, and described the company culture and why he enjoyed it. The recruiter also was very open and helpful in describing the recruiting process and timeline for filling this position.

Interview Questions

• None of the questions in the initial phone interview were challenging, all run of the mill type questions.   Answer Question