N3 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at N3

2.1

Corporate Trainer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Rochester, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at N3 (Rochester, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter, basic background and experience questions. Second phone interview with the Hiring Manager, more in depth experience questions. Was called back a few days later saying that they were interested in another candidate. Funny part was, the job was reposted a few days later and remains open. If you are not interested in significant experience, or are scared off by salary expectations, at least be honest with candidates. I judge how a company treats its candidates as a pretty good indicator of how you will be treated as an employee.

This company is fundamentally dishonest with candidates, I feel like I dodged a bullet, so thanks for that, I suppose.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about your experience as a technical trainer.   1 Answer

Inside Sales Representative Interview

Anonymous Employee in Bellevue, WA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at N3 (Bellevue, WA) in August 2014.

Interview

The recruiter for N3 is doing the best that he can with what he has been given. I was told the job would be one thing, pay one thing and grow into something....none of that happened and it was not do to poor performance.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself. Tell me about your sales background. Give an example of technical sales job you've had and how you performed.   Answer Question

Business Development Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took a week. I interviewed at N3 (Charleston, WV) in January 2019.

Interview

I applied through the Employee Referral Program. The Interview process was very transparent, quick and organized. I got a call from the Director of Talent Acquisition on the same day I applied. She was vibrant, nice and very easy to talk to. The initial screening with the Director of Talent Acquisition was very informative for me as she did a great job of describing "What N3 does?" and "What my role as a Business Development Representative would be like?". The call lasted about 30 minutes and she scheduled me for an On Site interview at the South Charleston office. I was interviewed by the Vice President, Strategy and Operations, it was a laid back interview in which we talked about my background, my work experience and the BDR role. It was a nice conversation. I am planning on joining in June and the whole interview process was expedited for me by the Director of Talent Acquisition as she was aware I will have to apply for my OPT, which could take up to 90 days.
    My whole interview process was very organized and pleasant.The interview process is laid back and the recruiting team is very understanding and proactive throughout the process. I was very impressed by the way the whole process went and I was made felt welcome into the company.

Business Development Associate Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in March 2010.

Interview

Very proactive. Actually called me and encouraged me to come in for an interview. Interview was fairly standard - met with a few in management and discussed past roles with similar duties. Was called back the next day with an offer.

Interview Questions

• I don't recall any difficult or unexpected questions. Nothing like "where do you see yourself in 5 years" or "what is your number 1 weakness".   Answer Question

Account Executive Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at N3.

Interview

Had a quick conversation with a recruiter who told me the base was $60k and I would be able to make up to $95,000. Had a 1 hour in person interview with a panel of 3 people. Was offered the job right after the interview where I discovered the base was only around $50k and the total would be around $56k. Bait and switch.

Interview Questions

• Asked me to role play cold calling a customer.   1 Answer

Account Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in February 2014.

Interview

By the book, there process was through a talent recruiter at first then and panel interviewed process. Most importantly went based upon your resume and the panel legitimate asked questions based on your resume and the position that you applied for.

Interview Questions

• What was my sales background   1 Answer

IT Specialist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charleston, WV

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took a week. I interviewed at N3 (Charleston, WV) in December 2017.

Interview

You'll start with a phone call from the recruiting team. If they feel you're a good fit culturally, you'll be passed along to the specific department for another phone interview. If they feel you're a good fit skill wise, you'll be scheduled for a face-to-face interview with a department representative, and the branch president to gauge if you still fit both categories in person. IF select, you'll be made an offer over the phone.

Interview Questions

• What sort of IT experience do you have?   1 Answer

Senior Director, Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Utilized an outside recruiter to bring in candidates. Three phone interviews... rushed, not focused and rescheduled at the last minute. Last interview, trip to Atlanta, 15 minutes in offices with CEO and back to the airport. Highly unusual for the comp and position.

Office Administrator Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at N3 in July 2014.

Interview

A recruiter for N3 reached out to me almost 2 weeks ago. She has emailed me numerous times about setting up a phone interview but every time it is scheduled she has not called. Very unprofessional.

BDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

long and stupid, the person that interviewed was foreign and I could hardly understand their English. Every person in the office seemed distracted and not wanting to be there. The wait to see the person interviewing was way too long. The chairs were uncomfortable. The office location was not easy to get to. The person in the front of the building was rude and not nice when I asked her a question.

Interview Questions

• what makes you a good salesperson?   1 Answer