N3 Interview Questions | Glassdoor

N3 Interview Questions

Updated Sep 21, 2017

2.2

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in July 2017.

Interview

I was contacted via LinkedIn. Initial phone screen, read reviews on Glassdoor and was not that impressed. Attended F2F meeting and while waiting the receptionist said how they hire new people every Monday. This was very off-putting. Walking towards the building I came across two employees were complaining how their job was on the line because their campaign was about to end. Asked hiring manager why they had such high turn-over and manager said because of yore not successful in a campaign then you most likely won't make it to the next.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a staffing agency. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in June 2017.

Interview

The interview process was quick. I went in, was greeted warmly by the receptionist, signed in, and was in the room within 15 minutes. The interviewer was pleasant, upbeat, & answered more questions than I was asked. I appreciated the open honesty about their experience it helped me make my decision.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in January 2017.

Interview

Easy Interview. Typical questions for a sales role.
    Interviewed by other Sr. BDR's or a Sales manager.
    They go over your previous job history and salary history to get a feel of what to offer you on the next phone call.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable with cold calling?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in September 2016.

Interview

Very relaxed interview, one in person interview and two phone interviews. The interviewers were constantly reminding me that it was going to be a very relaxed interview and that I should be as comfortable as possible.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Negotiation was fine they made it seem like they were willing to be reasoned with.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in August 2016.

Interview

Phone screen with a recruiter to go over resume and review job description. Next is an in person interview. The in person interview is more for them to sell you on the job. Don't be fooled, this job requires you to make 80+ phone calls a day and that is it. They offer you most likely will receive will be in the low 40k's. If it's not you should immediately ask for more. The upside to this offer is that they do a review of your performance every 3 months to determine if you should get a decent raise. They also throw in occasional bonuses of $500/mo if you hit your targets, but I was told it is hard to bonus because they can change the target mid month or give you multiple campaigns that you have to spend your time working on. They will hire anyone who has a degree and decent communication skills. If you are interested in sales and have no other options, this might be the job for you. I did not take the offer because I felt the pay was too low and i had another offer that was more pay.

Interview Questions

• Have you been in a sales role in the past or have you conducted sales over the phone?   Answer Question

BDR Interview

Anonymous Employee in Seattle, WA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at N3 (Seattle, WA) in June 2016.

Interview

Calm interview process. Very nice people down there. Relaxed atmosphere. Very inviting hiring managers. Made you feel very comfortable. Showed me the facility and employees on staff. Explained a lot in detail on what to expect in the role, also gave me a detailed background on the company and its short but successful history.

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in January 2016.

Interview

The interview process was very clear and straight forward. I was screened initially by HR during an initial phone interview. I passed this phase and was then invited to an in person interview in Atlanta, and after that final phone interview. Very straight forward that misleading I have found out now. The raises promised by HR DO NOT happen beware!

BDR Interview

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at N3.

Interview

Very bizarre. I thought I was interviewing for a completely different role than I actually was. Keep in mind, I am a Senior Account Manager. I have over 19 years experience. I sat in the office and waited around 25 minutes and finally was taken back to meet with the hiring managers. They asked me a lot of questions about my past experience, and seemed impressed. I was then taken back to the original room I started in and waited for the manager who I would be working under. He took me into a tiny room, and I kid you not.. He mine as well have fallen asleep. He yawned around 25 times. And he kept apologizing. He told me I would be on the phones making cold calls all day. As in, a head set and a list from 8am until 5:30pm.

Interview Questions

• Are you god at making cold calls?   1 Answer

Senior Director, Sales Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA) in December 2015.

Interview

Utilized an outside recruiter to bring in candidates. Three phone interviews... rushed, not focused and rescheduled at the last minute. Last interview, trip to Atlanta, 15 minutes in offices with CEO and back to the airport. Highly unusual for the comp and position.

Inside Sales Executive Interview

Anonymous Employee in Atlanta, GA

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at N3 (Atlanta, GA).

Interview

Pretty straight forward - they usually schedule a phone interview, followed by an in-person interview. This is definitely an entry level sales position. As long as you are a good speaker and are comfortable on the phone, they usually will move you forward and extend an offer. You usually speak to the HR Manager and then a member of senior leadership.

Interview Questions

• Are you comfortable cold calling?   1 Answer