NAMSA Interview Questions in Northwood, OH | Glassdoor

2.5

6 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Pathologist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northwood, OH

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NAMSA (Northwood, OH).

Interview

Interviewed after phone screening - met with key personnel and got HR description of company and benefits - provided with a community tour - given a facility tour - met with many of future colleagues

Senior Technologist Biocompatibility Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northwood, OH

Application

I applied online. The process took 1+ week. I interviewed at NAMSA (Northwood, OH) in June 2016.

Interview

HR phone screening. Then face to face interview with project manager and the supervisor. They asked most about my previous lab experience. The manager seemed to be impressed by lab experience. But, as of what I understood from the interview, they did not offer me the position because they thought I was overqualified for the position and that I may have a short tenure with them.

Order Processing Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northwood, OH

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NAMSA (Northwood, OH) in July 2014.

Interview

Drug testing, Background Check, FBI Check, Group Interview, Very Detailed and Covered Everything, Review of Skills and Combined Experience for the position I applied for. Personal one-on-one interview. Quite a number of paperwork involved and skill testing was given.

Interview Questions

• If I could work overtime and lift 75 pounds   1 Answer

Medical Research Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northwood, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NAMSA (Northwood, OH).

Interview

Phone screening with pretty basic questions about past positions, salary expectations, and job requirements. This was followed by an on-site interview with the hiring manager and HR manager, really just so they could get a good feel for me as an applicant, they seemed to already know if they thought I was qualified for the position. It took about 6 weeks for them to then go through the background check and reference check before making an offer contingent on passing a drug test.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

No room for negotiation. It was the end of the fiscal year so there was no wiggle room for relocation or salary negotiation, it was take it or leave it.

Director Interview

Anonymous Employee in Northwood, OH

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 8+ months. I interviewed at NAMSA (Northwood, OH) in December 2011.

Interview

Gauntlet of people and locations is not uncommon

Negotiation

Yes, but minimal

Technologist III Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Northwood, OH

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NAMSA (Northwood, OH) in October 2011.

Interview

I had an interview with HR, then supervisors for the department I'd be hired to work in. Afterwards, I toured the lab and met with some employees from the department. Everyone was very accommodating and professional.

Interview Questions

• Describe an instance when you had a conflict or something unexpected come up at work. How did you handle that?   Answer Question

The salary/benefits package offered was similar to my current position.