NAPA Auto Parts Associate District Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NAPA Auto Parts Associate District Manager Interview Questions

Associate District Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in Charlotte, NC

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Charlotte, NC) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a typical interview. Lots of open ended questions with room for explanations. The whole process is rather lengthy. They send you to Atlanta a couple of times to meet and during the ADM training program which is 18 months long.

Interview Questions

• Are you willing to travel?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NAPA Auto Parts

Associate District Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Middletown, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Middletown, CT) in February 2011.

Interview

Interview was conducted very professionally by the district manager, questions were run of the mill, DM was very personable and presented a nice working opportunity. If you get an interview for this position I would suggest being very strong on how your skills will make the DM's job easier in the coming year. This is a position as a District Manager in training and as such you would be working with the interviewer for a year to prepare for your own district, as always focus on the whats in it for me (the interviewer) I was left with the impression that the interviewer wanted someone who would quickly take over a large portion of his job essentially making his next year an easy ride.

Interview Questions

• Would you be willing to relocate.   1 Answer