NAPA Auto Parts Driver Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NAPA Auto Parts Driver Interview Questions

2.6

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Yuma, AZ

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Yuma, AZ) in October 2011.

Interview

Basic questions about my qualifications for the job along with some very hard questions that really make you think

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NAPA Auto Parts

Anonymous Employee in Santa Clara, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 days. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Santa Clara, CA) in February 2011.

Interview

Received phone call the same day as i sent in my application. did a quick over the phone interview and they asked how quickly i could come in for a face to face interview. Two days later, i was interviewing with the manager and assistant manager. Overall, i feel like the interview was a friendly meeting.

Interview Questions

• Why would you like to work here?   2 Answers

Anonymous Employee in Auburn, NY

Application

The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Auburn, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

I saw the advertisement for the job online via craigslist. They said to apply in person so I went in the next day filled out my application which was very difficult I may say because the paper I filled out was photocopied so many times that it was barely legible. The next day(monday from friday) I got called in for an interview and was immediately considered hired as per my license was clear. I informed my boss that I had one offense and I think honesty was critical in keeping this job.

Interview Questions

• Would you be able to change your schooling for the job   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Albany, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts (Albany, NY) in April 2009.

Interview

Asked me if I could lift heavy boxes? If you were running behind and if a customer wanted to do returns of stock and cores - what would you do?

Driver Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took a week. I interviewed at NAPA Auto Parts.

Interview

Very laid back, comfortable and easy. One on one and not the typical stupid questions asked in interviews. Applied on line. Called a few days later and was scheduled an interview a couple days after. Filled out paperwork and was offered the job. Started the next week.

Interview Questions

• Do you know this part of the city well?   1 Answer