NASA Interview Questions in Greenbelt, MD | Glassdoor

2.7

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Engineer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ weeks. I interviewed at NASA (Greenbelt, MD).

Interview

Interview panel, multiple structured questions. Behavior based interviewing process. Cool and calm atmosphere. Pleasant panelists. Thoughtful questions. The interviewers were obviously hand selected from related fields in the same or similar departments. It was great to see that they had prepared the process in advance and had a rigid agenda for the questions, which they rotated between individuals on the team. It was not a high pressure boiler room environment, yet the questions were very complete and thoughtful, including questions regarding both the technical matter at hand for the job as well as diversity in the workplace. I found this unique and indicative of a non-judgmental environment. But, you know how it is when you are interviewing (from either side of the table) - you never, ever know. My instincts told me that these people would probably be great to work with.

Interview Questions

• What would you do in this situation? What have you done similarly in the past? Describe a process similar to the work we execute in this Division.   1 Answer

Software Engineer(Internship) Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NASA (Greenbelt, MD) in February 2014.

Interview

Phone interview with my future manager. She asked me about my experience in school and some of the technologies I had worked on. No technical questions just more of an informal talk.

Interview Questions

• What are some of the projects you have worked on at school?   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Anonymous Employee in Greenbelt, MD

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NASA (Greenbelt, MD) in September 2011.

Interview

I had one interview. He was intersted in my college background and in my experience. The interview was very informal

Interview Questions

• Nothing in special. My college background was my differencial to get the job   1 Answer