NAWC Physicist Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NAWC

1 Interview Review

Physicist Interview

Anonymous Employee in Santa Barbara, CA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NAWC (Santa Barbara, CA) in March 2016.

Interview

I met the recruiters at my college career faire, met the guy and he gave me an invite to an info session for after the faire. Went to that and showed enough interest they gave me an interview for the next day. Put on a suit and sent them my resume, showed up and had a pretty average interview. He then passed me to the next round which was an onsite interview where they provided a car and hotel stay. Put on a suit again and a few weeks later I was at Naval Base Ventura County getting escorted around in a government vehicle to meet the scientists, Phd's, supervisors, and technicians that make up the work force. A lot of them were involved with the military in one way or another and were really chill. The on site lasted the entire day and I got lunch with who would turn out to be my supervisor and her supervisor.

At the end, the guy goes "Hey take the good news home and tell your family and friends you have a job if you want it!"

First offer I got out of college, sped away in the rental convertible at 100.

Interview Questions

• Can you tell us about a project that you've worked on?   1 Answer