NBA Executive Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NBA Executive Assistant Interview Questions

Interviews at NBA

2.0

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBA (New York, NY) in August 2017.

Interview

Received a phone call and then a follow up for an in person interview. I appreciated the beginning process but toward the end I was left wondering for over a month if I was hired or not.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NBA

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NBA (New York, NY) in October 2018.

Interview

Applied a month ago got a call for phone interview, then in person interview. The recruiter followed up every couple of days but Haven’t heard back from managers.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NBA (New York, NY) in July 2016.

Interview

I applied for a couple positions in June and received a phone call from a recruiter a couple days later. She was very nice and said I may not be a fit for one of the jobs I applied for but an executive position role was going to be posted in a couple days. I applied for the position and from that point the communication was great between myself and the recruiter. I heard from her every couple days with status updates which I appreciated since most place won't do that. My first in-person interview was actually via skye with one of the SVP's I would be supporting. After that I was invited to the NYC office for an actual in-person interview with another SVP I would be supporting. This SVP was so nice and I could tell I would love working with her. A few days later I was invited back for a final interview with the final SVP I would be supporting. Going back was going to require me to take additional time off from work (to allow for plenty of travel time into NYC) and I was just too busy to make that work. In addition to the amount of time I was taking away from work to interview with the NBA I wasn't entirely sure I wanted to fall back into an executive assistant role. I was hoping to move on from that. Ultimately, I had to cancel and decline the office to come in for the final round of interviews. It was a hard decision to make since I really did like the SVP's I did have the pleasure of meeting, especially the 2nd one during my in-person meeting.