NBA Internship Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NBA Internship Interview Questions

Interviews at NBA

2.8

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBA.

Interview

Had a phone interview in early November and was told I'd hear about a second interview right before or right after Thanksgiving. I thought the interview went extremely well. After sending two follow up emails after not hearing back after Thanksgiving, I was finally told the second week of December that they would not continue to consider my application.

Interview Questions

• What recent partnerships has the NBA been a part of that interest you?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NBA

Internship Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 7+ weeks. I interviewed at NBA.

Interview

There are two rounds. One face to face and one via telephone. They ask you to speak about yourself, which department you see yourself working in, etc. You are most likely contacted right before thanksgiving or after in regard to if you will proceed to the next round. It was a great experience overall.

Interview Questions

• Tell Me About Yourself?
      Where do you see yourself in 10 years?   1 Answer

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NBA (New York, NY) in January 2011.

Interview

Lengthy, drawn out. It seemed very shallow. My interviewer was very political about his questioning. HR took quite a bit of time to get back to me on the status of my interview.

Internship Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NBA.

Interview

Online application. 3 weeks to a month wait between applying and first contact.

1st interview: Contacted by a recruiter via email, discussed resume and a lot of behavioral questions (ex. describe a time when you disagreed with a supervisor).

2-3 months later contacted via email again.

2nd interview: Contacted by the hiring manager in the department for which I applied. Discussed resume, more behavioral questions.

A week later:

3rd interview: Contacted by another member of the department, talked about resume, and asked specific questions about the department. Skype interview. **Not everyone gets a third interview like this.

I was contacted by a recruiter within 48 hours with my offer.

Interview Questions

• Describe a time when you disagreed with a supervisor and how you handled the situation.   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Causeway Bay (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBA (Causeway Bay (Hong Kong)) in April 2017.

Interview

There are two rounds in total which are phone interview and face to face interview. The phone interview was conducted by HR whereas the face to face interview was conducted by the department specialist. Questions asked in both interview were about your CV. The phone interview was conducted after Easter and the face to face interview would be held one or two days after it if you proceed to next round.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about yourself?
      Tell me about your previous internship experience?
      Why do you want to work in NBA?   Answer Question

Internship Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Hong Kong (Hong Kong)

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NBA (Hong Kong (Hong Kong)) in June 2018.

Interview

2 rounds of interview. One with the HR manager and next with the department manager. They'd ask you to walk through your resume and ask some behavioral questions + maybe if you have any interest in NBA and ask your favorite team/player

Interview was quite easy mostly although didn't get an offer