NBA Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NBA Interview Questions

Interviews at NBA

2.8

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NBA in December 2016.

Interview

recruiter reached out, had one interview via Skype, and over a month later found out i was selected for a 2nd interview, and had that interview on the phone in late December 2016. Following contact came 6 weeks later and received notice that i wasn't selected for a third interview.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Evanston, IL

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NBA (Evanston, IL) in November 2016.

Interview

The process entailed a brief interview where you go over most of the basic resume-reviewing questions. There were two possible interviewers, and mine was relatively warm and easy to talk with. Toward the end of the interview there is a bit of a personality test, but it is not bad at all.

Interview Questions

• What community outreach programs were my favorite within the NBA?   2 Answers

Intern Interview

Interview

There were mostly Behavioral questions. Had to know about how the NBA operated as a league and some of the current initiatives they were rolling out. Also have a reason for why the league.

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Boston, MA

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NBA (Boston, MA) in October 2017.

Interview

More walking through your resume than anything else. They want to get to know you as a person and what types of things that you have done in the past that make you able to do this position.

Interview Questions

• How well do you know the G-League?   1 Answer

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NBA (New York, NY) in January 2018.

Interview

Fairly straightforward - no difficult or unexpected questions. If you prepare for the interview it should go well! I have had 3 interviews so far (no offer as of yet) and am hoping for the best! It really helps to have an interest in the NBA as they will ask you who sponsors them, and other questions that are easy to NBA fans but could be difficult for those who are not.

Intern Interview

Interview

Not bad interviews, have had 3 so far. First was in person is mainly about your resume, second and third are more about the specific department you will be working in. All Interviewers were really friendly and somewhat laid back. I put I did't accept, but there wasn't a button for idk yet. so yeah.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NBA (New York, NY) in April 2010.

Interview

The interviews were all conducted over the phone and they were very straight forward questions, mostly behavioral and "tell me about your resume" questions. The internship was the best work experience of my life. They really treat all their interns (about 40) like royalty.

Interview Questions

Negotiation

Take the offer, it's a great work environment and awesome experience.

Anonymous Employee in Springfield, MA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3+ weeks. I interviewed at NBA (Springfield, MA).

Interview

Found position online, applied online and received a call to schedule an interview a few weeks later

Interview Questions

• What are your weaknesses that would make it a challenge for you to work here?   1 Answer

Negotiation

no negotiations

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 4+ months. I interviewed at NBA (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

There were two interviews over skype, and then one phone conference call. The skype interviews were clear and interesting, where as the phone call was all over the place, not a conversation, more like a robot conversation. I never heard back from them, not even a no.

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBA in April 2013.

Interview

The process consisted of two separate phone calls -- one with the recruiter and the other with the hiring managers. They asked about my resume, academic experiences, and behavioral traits that would allow me to succeed in the role.

Interview Questions

• Tell me about a time you overcame a challenge it the workplace.   Answer Question