NBA Marketing Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NBA

1.5

Marketing Manager Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NBA (New York, NY).

Interview

I applied via online and heard back from HR within a few days. I provided several dates to have the phone screening but HR never came back to me. 2 weeks later I got a phone call out of the blue. She told me that the position was changing but still wanted to have an "exploratory" meeting with me. Honestly, she was all over the place and had no clue what was happening and assumed I had already spoken to her. I had the "exploratory" meeting and it was a complete waste of time. She seemed preoccupied. Don't bother applying here.

Interview Questions

• So you want an entry-level position?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NBA

Marketing Manager Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. I interviewed at NBA in May 2015.

Interview

I had the initial phone interview and was told that I definitely had the skills and experience required for multiple openings on the team. It was mid-playoffs, so I was warned that it may take an extra week to schedule my in person interview. Then, I never heard from them again. I followed up multiple (2-3) times and never got a response from the guy that interviewed me.

Interview Questions

• This was a phone screening so was all about my experience.   Answer Question