NBC Intern Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NBC Intern Interview Questions

Updated Mar 7, 2017

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 weeks. I interviewed at NBC (New York, NY) in February 2016.

Interview

I interviewed twice. The interviewer was nice and respectful. I showed that I generally understood the required work and had a good work ethic. No hard/trick questions. Most questions dealt with actual material/real problems rather than concepts.

Interview Questions

• What do you think should be the leading story for today?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NBC

Anonymous Employee in Englewood, NJ

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 days. I interviewed at NBC (Englewood, NJ) in January 2015.

Interview

The interview process involved two interviews. After reaching out to my campus recruiter, he had me submit my resume to the HR department at NBC. A couple of weeks later a women reached out to me via email to set up a phone interview.

Interview Questions

• When was a time you had a problem with a team member and how did you overcome it.   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Interview

What do you know about NBC?

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBC (New York, NY) in February 2014.

Interview

I had to do a video interview. The computer asked me about 7 questions. I had time to prepare my answers for all of them. It was a little awkward but they told us they just do it to weed people out.

Interview Questions

• Why would you be a good fit at this company   1 Answer

Intern Interview

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBC in April 2012.

Interview

Takes 2 weeks for each round. In total I got through 2 rounds of interviews. The first round is telephone, signal was not good because I was in Italy at that time. But I was able to make it. The 2nd was via video call; however the interviewers rambled on spontaneous questions that I didn't understand what they really meant to ask me.

Interview Questions

• Nothing special in particular. Mostly basic questions about my passion, my career plan and commitment to work during summer time   Answer Question

Intern Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NBC in November 2011.

Interview

if you want to work for NBC, make sure you know your stuff. the woman interviewing me acted as if it was just a standard procedure, then proceeded to ask me questions like what NATO stands for, gave me four countries and asked me which country isn't a part of the treaty, who the prime minister of Italy is, etc. She then proceeded to give me a scenario in which an airplane had a bomb threat. She asked me which organization I should call first (?!?!) and other things. Needless to say, if you want to be hired by NBC, you have to study up! I kept on telling her i'd know the answers if I was by a computer and she was rude in telling me that this is common knowledge.

Interview Questions

• Name three anchors from the three main news stations (NBC, ABC, CBS)   1 Answer