NBCUniversal Accountant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

4.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in June 2017.

Interview

I was invited to do a video interview, and then after that I went forward with the phone screening, and then later met with decision makers. It is important to practice in front of a camera to do well with the video interview. The interview was pretty fair, they ask the right question about myself and about my background. They have described the role and it seemed more of a Financial Analyst role due the nature that they mentioned that they wanted someone who has heavy excel skills and working knowledge of SAP, and the Accountant title was a bit misleading and it did not seem entry level either. At the end, the decision maker said, "it was nice meeting you". Right there I knew on the spot that I was not going to be moving forward. Even after I followed up with HR, never heard back as if I did not exist no more as a candidate and also as if I have been completely shut out. Not applying again in the future.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Accountant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in December 2010.

Interview

Inverviewed with one person for a half an hour, and I didn't receive any phone call since then.

Interview Questions