NBCUniversal Ad Sales Assistant Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Interviews at NBCUniversal

3.5

Ad Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in May 2014.

Interview

Video interview, then contacted for a first round where I met with four executives, then came back in for additional interview with more executives and the EVP, then hired! It was very long the interviews would last a few hours because each meeting was 30-45 minutes so be ready and on your A-game.

Interview Questions

• It was all very conversational not necessarily difficult questions that you could pin-point.   1 Answer

Negotiation

N/A

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Ad Sales Assistant Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 days. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in April 2016.

Interview

Online interview that you take by yourself with no one on the other line. I wasn't used to that at all. It felt very informal but i can see why they do it. There was 9 questions in total. Some were to be typed and some were to be recorded. I suggest you PRACTICE a lot. Make sure you are not mumbling and that you don't spend the allotted time saying uhhh or thinking.

Interview Questions