NBCUniversal Advertising Sales Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NBCUniversal Advertising Sales Interview Questions

2.5

3 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in April 2015.

Interview

The interview process was a little different than the years before. This is my second semester interning at NBCUniversal and the process was easy but it was a little unorganized at first. I applied for the job online and then a month later received an e-mail asking to take an interview online. You answer questions to a webcam and then submit it and you have two chances to fix your answers. Once submitted, I did not hear anything for about a month and a half and by that time I was ready to take another offer. However, I heard back via e-mail saying I got the position and that I won't find out my placement for a couple of weeks.

Interview Questions

• What is your favorite NBCUniversal property and why?   Answer Question
  • What past work experience have you had that would relate to this position?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Very easy to interview. The interview was online and then they placed you based on your experience and where you would best fit. There wasn't another interview after the online one which was a bit strange. The process took about 1-2 months.

Advertising Sales Interview

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Interview

Got called in for an interview. First, met with HR and was asked a list of questions. They took notes as I answered. Then I was asked if I had any questions. Once I asked my questions I was introduced to a few different people. They didn't ask me any questions but just explained their roles and backgrounds. At the end they told me that they were not hiring at the time and to reach out if I saw any openings on the website. A week later I did, but they never responded. I guess they did not like me!

Interview Questions

• Basic interview questions. Strengths, weaknesses, biggest accomplishment etc..   Answer Question