NBCUniversal Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NBCUniversal Assistant Manager Interview Questions

2.3

Anonymous Employee in Universal City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Universal City, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

First was a short phone screening then coming in for a 3 person panel interview, mostly stock interview questions of the "Describe a time when..." sort. The department's supervisor, though, did ask better questions. Overall, it was a pretty conversational interview. The final interview was with the vice president of the department. We talked about the position and movement through the company. It was a very fun interview, again, very conversational.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation where you made a mistake?   Answer Question

NBCUniversal Response

Jan 17, 2017 – Talent Branding Specialist

Hi there - Thanks for leaving this review. We're glad to hear you had a positive interview. We always try to lead with creativity in our various projects so we also try to incorporate the same ... More

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with recruiter for an in-person interview for an hour who was extremely helpful, friendly and disarming. Overall goal was to review my background, experience, skill set and interests. Asked for my salary requirements and personal goals.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

A series of 3 interviews HR and Manager 1 day, Manager and Director for final interview. Pretty typical questions. They will offer the base pay so try for more. Found this out too late.

Interview Questions

• Why are you qualified, and experience do you have   1 Answer