NBCUniversal Assistant Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

Updated Aug 11, 2017

2.2

4 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Employee in Universal City, CA

Application

I applied online. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Universal City, CA).

Interview

Received a screening call from HR. Then was brought in for an in person interview. The interview was with both the hiring manager and the Director. It was laid back, easy going environment. They were well prepared with good questions that pertained to the position. I like that they had looked into my background and new my resume before I got there, because they were able to ask good questions about it instead of spending the interview reading it for the first time or asking me to walk them through it.

The interview was direct and short. The next day HR called to tell me I will going into the next stage of interview and that they needed to do a background check. I never went in for interviews again, and after the background check cleared they sent an offer.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Anonymous Employee in Universal City, CA

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Universal City, CA) in December 2016.

Interview

First was a short phone screening then coming in for a 3 person panel interview, mostly stock interview questions of the "Describe a time when..." sort. The department's supervisor, though, did ask better questions. Overall, it was a pretty conversational interview. The final interview was with the vice president of the department. We talked about the position and movement through the company. It was a very fun interview, again, very conversational.

Interview Questions

• How did you handle a situation where you made a mistake?   Answer Question

NBCUniversal Response

Jan 17, 2017 – Talent Branding Specialist

Hi there -

Thanks for leaving this review. We're glad to hear you had a positive interview. We always try to lead with creativity in our various projects so we also try to incorporate the same... More

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through other source. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY).

Interview

Met with recruiter for an in-person interview for an hour who was extremely helpful, friendly and disarming. Overall goal was to review my background, experience, skill set and interests. Asked for my salary requirements and personal goals.

Anonymous Employee in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 3 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Los Angeles, CA) in July 2012.

Interview

A series of 3 interviews HR and Manager 1 day, Manager and Director for final interview. Pretty typical questions. They will offer the base pay so try for more. Found this out too late.

Interview Questions

• Why are you qualified, and experience do you have   1 Answer