NBCUniversal Associate Producer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NBCUniversal Associate Producer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in New York, NY

Application

I applied through an employee referral. The process took 5+ months. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in September 2015.

Interview

The interview was fairly brief as I was an internal NBC Candidate applying for the position. They asked questions about my editing and writing experience, specifically script writing, and why I wanted to be a producer. They also asked about social media experience, and what apps I most used and how I used these apps at work and in my day to day life. They also asked for specific news examples when I thought i shined and why.

Interview Questions

• If you had to describe a song that best described you in the workplace, what would it be?   Answer Question

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Associate Producer Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through college or university. The process took 6+ months. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Phone and Panel Interview. Very efficient and friendly. They try to help you get the job and look at your growth potential and how well you fit in. Honestly, a great company to work for so far and the interview wasn't bad at all.

Interview Questions

• What's the most difficult decision you've ever made at work?   Answer Question

Negotiation

Pretty straightforward. The salary was higher than expected so there wasn't much of a negotiation.