NBCUniversal Director of Marketing Interview Questions | Glassdoor

2.0

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Director of Marketing Interview

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Los Angeles, CA

Application

I applied in-person. The process took a week. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Los Angeles, CA) in October 2015.

Interview

Short in person interview after being screened by HR. The interview is word for word of the job description. You must have the exact skills because transferable skills are overlooked and ignored. The interviewer was personable and the atmosphere was very relaxed. It was more of a conversation then an interview but the questions were verbatim from the description. Preparation should be about knowing how to relate each line of the description to your skillset. There is a pretty quick turnaround and I heard pretty soon after.

Interview Questions

• All questions were straight from the job description.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Director of Marketing Interview

Interview

Phone interview. The process was very informal due to the fact I was referred by another employee. I think the whole interview lasted 15 minutes. This is not the norm at Universal when it comes to more corporate types of positions. Generally HR does a pre-screen phone interview and then you meet with the department that you are applying for. Offers are made pretty quickly since the pace of business is fast.

Interview Questions

• None. Just general questions about your qualifications.   Answer Question

Negotiation

Did not negotiate since offer met all my requirements