NBCUniversal Finance Manager Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NBCUniversal Finance Manager Interview Questions

2.0

Manager Finance Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in December 2011.

Interview

The first round of interviews is via telephone with HR. Once the candidate has successfully passed that round, they will be invited in for multiple interviews in one day, which is much more preferable than the common practice of making a candidate come back for several rounds of interviews.

Interview Questions

• I find the most difficult question to be the critique of one's self regarding his or her weaknesses. It's a bit of a trap, as there aren't many satisfactory answers.   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Finance Manager Interview

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied online. The process took 4+ weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in November 2011.

Interview

Met with a recruiter first, who asked typical qualifying questions. Then met with the hiring manager for a 30 minute interview. I received an offer a week later.

Finance Manager Interview

Interview

First screen is with a recruiter via phone. Next step is pgone call with immediate manager. If in person interview, could include potential colleagues and HR.