NBCUniversal Financial Analyst Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NBCUniversal Financial Analyst Interview Questions

5 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Anonymous Interview Candidate in Stamford, CT

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Stamford, CT) in April 2016.

Interview

Very straightforward. A few typical questions, otherwise a 'get to know you' type interview. Casual conversation more than a question and answer session. The questions that were asked were very basic interview questions- why this position, describe yourself, elaborate on your resume & qualifications. Interviewer was incredibly friendly and so extremely knowledgable on company and position. Great experience.

Interview Questions

• Where else have you applied?   1 Answer

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Financial Analyst Interview

Application

I applied through college or university. I interviewed at NBCUniversal.

Interview

First round interview through a phone call with an alum, then the next round on campus interview.
    First round was easy, asked many behavioral questions. The interviewer however didn't seem too engaged.

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied in-person. The process took 3+ months. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in February 2015.

Interview

Long, took 3 months to obtain. There was an initial phone screening, in-person interview and follow up interview. I didn't hear back from HR for 2 months and then got a call saying I was selected for the position.

Financial Analyst Interview

Interview

phone interview w/recruiter, person to person interview with HR & hiring manager

Anonymous Employee in New York, NY

Application

I applied through a recruiter. The process took 2 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (New York, NY) in February 2010.

Interview

The first is phone interview from HR, all basic questions. After one month, it's on-site 1 on 1 internview. There were 3 people interviewed me. Ask about the experience at my resume. Why you want to choose this company? What's the biggest chalange you met?