NBCUniversal Graphic Designer Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NBCUniversal Graphic Designer Interview Questions

2 Candidate Interview ReviewsBack to all Interviews

Graphic Design Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 5 weeks. I interviewed at NBCUniversal in May 2016.

Interview

I received an email saying I need to take an online interview about after three weeks I sent in my resume and portfolio. Interview questions asked about my education, current status, and video interview asking few questions. For example, what can you contribute to NBCUniversal? What do you know about NBCUniversal, etc. The recruiter was very nice and responsive.
Then I got a call from the recruiter shortly after and had another phone call interview with her. She was very nice, and it was very casual and nice. And I am still waiting for them to get back to me.

Make sure you know enough about the company and sound enthusiastic when you are talking in the interview, i think personality matters a lot too.

Interview Questions

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Graphic Designer Interview

Anonymous Employee in Burbank, CA

Application

I applied online. The process took 2+ months. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Burbank, CA) in May 2012.

Interview

had a brief phone interview with the vp, then 1st interview was scheduled.
    It's very typical process. They went through what the division does and ask what you can contribute to the division and show your work.

Interview Questions