NBCUniversal Human Resources Interview Questions | Glassdoor

NBCUniversal Human Resources Interview Questions

Updated Jan 27, 2017

2.7

Human Resources Interview

Interview

Was sent an email that I had to submit a video interview about a week after I applied. I was sent this the night before I was going on vacation for Christmas, so I emailed the recruiter it would take me some time due to the holiday. The recruiter made it sound like this was not a problem, yet I kept getting reminder emails that I had to submit my interview before the expiration date. I understand wanting to do this from an efficiency standpoint, but I found the process very odd, especially with not being able to interview with a person. Submitting timed videos seems impersonal and very rushed. During a lot of the questions I only had about a minute or two to respond, and I got cut off during some of my responses. As an HR professional, I've learned sometimes the quality is more important than quantity. It has been almost a month since I submitted my interview, and have yet to hear back from them after following up. I am assuming I didn't pass the screening, but since I was rushed to complete this, a simple "Sorry we found someone else more qualified" email would be considerate and professional.

Interview Questions

NBCUniversal Response

Feb 1, 2017 – Talent Branding Specialist

Hi there - Thanks for leaving this review. We're sorry to hear you had a negative experience with the online interview. We hope you can understand our recruiters deal with a high volume of ... More

Other Interview Reviews for NBCUniversal

Human Resources Interview

Interview

There is lack of communication between HR and the applicant. It can take months before you hear back. It would be nice to at least receive a system generated email informing you that you did not get the position. (This is standard for most large scale companies)

Anonymous Employee in Universal City, CA

Application

The process took 4 days. I interviewed at NBCUniversal (Universal City, CA) in September 2010.

Interview

First, phone interview with recruiter. Then scheduled 2 one-on-one interviews with others in the team. Came back another day to interview with the manager. Whole process took about 2 weeks.

Human Resources Interview

Application

I applied online. The process took 1 day. I interviewed at NBCUniversal in April 2015.

Interview

I applied for an HR Coordinator role and was then invited to do a video interview. It wasn't too difficult, but after submitting it I never got any reply, not even a refusal. I would be courteous of them to get back to applicants even to let them know they are not successful so that we are not left waiting.